SEQUEL CHAPTER 49 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE MIDDLE PT2/ AND THE BEGINNING )

TYGA

TYGA

I was sitting around the house me and Tootie was just having a good time with each other watching tv and laughing. When Gonzo came walking in looking crazy, I looked at him then back at the tv but i saw him run upstairs, then he came back down.

"Nigga what is wrong with you?" I asked

"Something is wrong, Tootie have you seen ma and dad anywhere?" Gonzo asked

"They went out on a date they wanted to spend some time alone why?" Tootie asked

"I just wanted to know just got a weird feeling where's Royal at?" Gonzo asked

"With Prosper" I said.

"Okay let me call him" Gonzo said walking away.

"What do you think is wrong?" she asked

"I don't know most likely nothing he's just being weird that's all" I said leaning back holding her tight to me.

TREY

I walked through the warehouse and down the hall way, until I got to the door and smiled as I opened it.. Just see what I had was a beautiful thing, it's time to play some games.

"Hello there, Well finally we meet" I said looking at Royal's father, on the floor all bloody, I sat down and looked at him.

"Fuck you doing?" he said

"Well what does it look like your son has been a bitch, first he thinks he's the shit in this game steals my girls, I steal his kill his best friend and he kills my brother and Kim who I really like. Then he's gone and what happen years later he's a famous painter what type of gay shit is that huh? Then what happens he gets back in it and fucks everything up, Meek bitch ass worked with you only for you to turn on him and now look at you? Sad ass old man thinking I will let shit ride, well fuck know... I got your bitch in the other room, lucky she's old as shit or my niggas would have been ran through her ass." I said and Charles got up and rushed me I moved out the way and he fell down and my guys started to stomp him.

"My son won't let you get away with this bitch shit" He said I smiled nodding.

"I'm counting on it" I said walking by him. "Let's have some fun guys" They threw him in the room and started to kick his ass while it was being filmed.

 "Let's have some fun guys" They threw him in the room and started to kick his ass while it was being filmed

ROYAL

I finally woke up later that night to my phone going off. I just wanna spend time with Prosper before we had to get the kids and then I don't know when we'll be alone again. I looked at my phone and saw it was Gonzo he was blowing the shit out of my phone.

"Hello nigga" I said

"About time it's 4 in the morning neither mama or dad are back yet" Gonzo said

"They probably went somewhere to spend time with each other. Like I'm trying to do with Prosper" I said

"No I don't think it's like that my nigga" Gonzo said and my phone beeped and I look saw I had a video msg.

"G dad just sent me a video msg let me check it then I'll call you back, their asses probably went out of town and it sending me shit to show where they are" I said.... Click... I clicked the video msg.

Ph video) "Fucking bitch ass old fucking man, fuck you think this is huh..." a guy said I sat up more looking at the video.

"Make sure his bitch sees this, look over here bitch" another guy said the camera turned towards the woman who had her head down but once they raised her head I saw who it was. Then Trey stood in front of her my mother.

"NOW you have no choice to see me, to try to find me you got 2 hours then I'm going to make this bitch watch me kill your old ass father, right before she watches me kill you" Trey said... then the video ended.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled making Prosper sit up and look at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked as I got up and got dressed.

"Trey got my parents I gotta go get them and end this shit with that bitch" I said

"I'm going with you" Prosper said getting up I looked at her getting dressed. We was out the door once she was doe I was to pissed to call anyone so she was doing it for me, I was speeding and I didn't give a shit to slow down, I needed to get to my nigga and get my parents back alive and kill Treys ass this shit wasn't cool. After a drive I got back to the house, once inside I had took a shower giving the rest of the crew enough time to get here.

We was all in basement loading up, I showed the video only to a few of them my brothers of course Ty, Hood and Keeis. All I could think of was getting them back alive I don't care who I had to kill to get them, I would kill everyone on my own just to have my parents safe and home with me, this bitch Trey has taken shit too far with it. It's one thing to come after my best friends but to come after my family is on a whole another level.

"I traced the video signal I know where they are Ro" Pit said walking in coming to me showing me what he found out.

"Let's go" I said as we all left I took this time to go see my kids they all was knocked out, I kissed them all and told them I love them this could be my last time seeing them. I went to leave and Tootie was standing by the door with Kara.

"You come home and have them with you please" Tootie said I hugged her tight, and then I hugged and kissed Kara.

"I will" I said leaving out the door, knowing good and well that I will bring them home, even if I'm in a body bag they will be home safe.