CHAPTER 15

Royal

Royal

"Aight, so what do yall have for me man?", I asked Ty as we had our meeting. "So you know Trey had one of his guys kill Wiz and been trying to take our business as well."

I raised an eye brow and sat up. "How so?", I gritted out. "He's been going to our main spots and taking more girls then us, even last night he took a few girls that were ours.", he said.

I was pissed the fuck off, I don't play with a lot of things and money is the main one. "I need all of yall then to step the fuck up, this nigga thinks he's taking my throne and he's dead wrong. Send guys to each of our main spots especially on the days we make drops and watch the girls. I'll be damned if I lose a profit", I replied.

They all nodded their heads and I got up and walked out of the office to go get Prosper. Since the fight I saw what she had in her, but more was needed.

I stepped in the elevator and headed to the floor where our bedroom was. I got off and walked to our room door and I pushed the door back to see Prosper sitting there staring off into space.

"You aight?", I asked her and she jumped by the sound of my voice. "Y-yeah I'm ok.", she said and looked down at her hands with her fist balled up.

"No you not, wassup?", I asked her as I stepped all the way in the room and stood by the bed. "I wasjust thinking of earlier and the past few days, all that I've experienced. It's new but I like it, I like the rush of it all. It's hard to explain but I'm so used to being closed up at home that when something like this is brought to me, it's addicting.", she said looking me in my eyes.

"Yeah it is, but don't let it over take you. It can drive you nuts.", I said as my voice trailed off. I've killed niggas, lots of them and I'm not proud of it but it's something I've had to do and Prosper will have to do too, but she don't know it yet.

"Come on, we have to start day one of your training.", I said as I turned and headed towards the door. She got up and followed me and we walked towards the elevator.

We stepped on and Prosper was in front of me with my back to the wall and her back facing me. I stared at her body shape through her tight ass yoga pants that shaped her thick thighs and round plump ass perfectly.

She also had on a sports bra that sat her breasts up nicely making me wanna suck em. I had to control myself in order to train her but I hope my attention wouldn't be taken.

We got off of the elevator and she gasped. "What is all of this?", she asked me pointing to all of the guns laid out and knives, weapons everything.

"I said I was gonna train you and I'm training you in everything.", I said and grabbed her hand and lead her to the middle of the floor.

"Aight your first lesson is how to shoot, you have to, no, need to learn how to do this shit, it's very important.", I told her looking her in the eyes.