SEQUEL-CHAPTER 28

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was more than ready to get out of here, the time here passed slowly with one day going into another. Even with me working and talking with Mijo and Tyga and have Prosper here I was bored and restless and plus pissed off to be locked in this shitty ass room. I wanted out of this damn place and go home to my wife and handle this paper work that I got too, and this is burning a hole in me. But I have to wait til I get out of here before I say anything, but first I need to get my ass out of here, I'm like a sitting duck right now. Prosper was proud of me for recovering so quick, but something about me was worring her that I wasn't taken it easy like everyone was telling me too and not to overstrain myself by walking too far or standing for too long. She wondered if I was putting myself in more danger to prove that I had the strength to leave the hospital. I was too much into myself knowing how my body works to listen to what they said. Every night fter Prosper had to leave I didn't waste any time idling in bed, every night wasn't like this I had few night shift nurse come into my room trying to get the dick. But I'm a married man now and I had to turn it down but one was banging, BANGING she kept coming to the room and the last few times she flashed her very paid for breast and me, I just smiled at her I know hoes when I see one and this one had hoe written all over her so the next time she came into the room I offered her a job and just like I knew it she took it and the next thing I heard from the other nurse that she quit and I just laughed I know Mijo got her and flew with her back to Cali. After I sat around from a few more days in this hospital room I couldn't take this shit no more so I checked myself out a lot of the nurse didn't wanna see me go, they asked me to come back to visit and I got few phone numbers but that was just to keep in touch nothing more than that I love my wife. Once I left the hospital I was more that happy when I felt that night Jamaican air. I didn't want Prosper coming back for me so I didn't tell her I was leaving and I know her she's in bed already. The doctors kept trying to tell me that I needed to stay longer and after I said a few choice words even threating to fuck a few nurses here the doctors finally saw it my way. I had stopped at this little shop and brought some flowers for Prosper and I walked all the way back to the house.

 I had stopped at this little shop and brought some flowers for Prosper and I walked all the way back to the house

PROSPER

I was at the house not the hotel but I went back to the house. Christine was back from Cali again she told me that Aunt Bam had the kids, she said Christian called her a few days ago and wanted her back here so she came back. Without Christian here I had no real feeling to walk the beach, especially at night. I mean I have Tyga, Tootie, and Christine here that, I have someone to talk too. I sat here on the bed bored this quiet room, no cartoons on, Christian not snoring or messing with me. I had the strange feeling that this was his space, and I was simply holding the fort til he got out. The whole time Christian was in the hospital, I knew I would get a call that he was discharged soon maybe the next week or so cause he was proving the doctors wrong whatever they said he couldn't do, he did 3x more and better then they thought. Christian was nothing but trouble there if he wasn't challenging the doctors, he had the nurses at his beck and call they would listen to him before they would listen to anyone else. When the doctors would tell him stuff her would resent their diagnosis and showed he could do and do it 1000% better than they thought and I knew him, he was doing this just to be difficult. I smiled at the thought of how he talked to them, when they told him he wasn't going to be able to stand up or walk for a while, and he wanted to get out of the room so they brought him a wheelchair days after he woke up.