SEQUEL-CHAPTER 37 IT ALL GOES WRONG

ROYAL

ROYAL

We locked bodies since we're brothers we know each other's fighting style real well but he had the speed and I had the strength and with that I flipped him over on to his back on to the floor and he didn't stay down, he did some ninja shit and flopped up and came right at me taking us both down to the ground.

Neither one of us was landing any blows it was more so who got the most strength type of shit we was like this for about 7 minutes until we but finally stop and stood up. The I swung punching him in the face and I got 3 punches in before he started punching me back in the side and face, I gave him a few uppercuts making my blows known and he did as well punching me in my jaw witch stung and that made me madder and we keep going blow for blow. Me fighting him felt like fighting myself I knew him well enough to know what would hurt so did he. We was landing blows after blows not wanting to give up all I could see was red and I wanted him to feel how I felt and that was disrespected and hurt finally they got us apart.

"Royal" Mijo said and I nodded and he knocked Tyga down and they all went on him. I went an sat down and I put my head down I couldn't watch this shit he's still my brother I still love this nigga I just don't like him right now. They beat him for at least 2 hours straight before I stopped them. "Let me put a bullet in his head Royal"

"No take him to one of the cages down here and lock him down" I said and left the basement and I looked down at Tyga he was knocked out ad bloody, I left the basement with this bad taste in my mouth. I went up to the kitchen and walked in and looked around and Micka saw me and rushed to me touching my face only my jaw was swollen.

"Ro come in here let me put some ice on it what happen?" Micka asked as we went in to the side kitchen and she got a bag of ice and put it on my face.

"Me and Tyga got into a fight" I said

"What why?" Micka asked

"Cause he fucke my wife, my wife fucke him and before you even say it I got proof and I knew it was going to happen" I said

"Oh God Ro I'm so sorry" Micka said and hugged me. Her hug tighten around me. "You and Tyga are brothers, brothrs and some bitch came between that what are you going to do about it" she looked at me.

"I don't know yet but Tyga aint sitting pretty right now" I said

"Where is he?" Micka asked

"In one of the cages down stairs" I said and she looked at me. "Go ahead I wouldn't stop you from seeing him"

"If he needs a doctor is it okay if I call one?" Micka asked and I nodded and got up then left the kitchen. After I went upstairs I was out of it I had so many feelings going thru me I went right to my room and looked for Prosper but she wasn't here she had took the kids to the doctor and I left the room in a hurry feeling like I was about to lose it I went to Kara's room then remembered she wasn't there, and now full panic set in I got on the elevator and road to the next floor and got off there I wasn't able to breathe I went rush down the hall til I opened a random door and I saw Erica sitting in a chair reading she looked at me startled and I looked at her.