SEQUEL-CHAPTER 35

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was staying in the room with Prosper for the next few days, she been here for about a week, she really didn't say anything to anyone she ate a little bit but I noticed she kept giving me these dirty looks when I would come near her or if I even walked around the room. A man can only take so many dirty looks before he says something.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I walked closer to her.

"Don't come near me, I don't want you near me" Prosper said looking at me then looking away.

"What? What did I do?" I said and sat on the bed near her feet. She was leaving today so we was waiting for the nurse to come in with discharge papers.

"THIS, ALL OF THIS" she yelled and I just turned my head. "THIS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT" she then kicked me, now I would have normally got up and slapped the shit out of a woman for doing and talking shit to me but it's Prosper so I didn't.

"I didn't do shit, what did I do?" I asked looking at her.

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT THAT I LOST MY BABY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" she screamed and started kicking me over and over again hard in my side but it didn't hurt. I got up and looked at her.

"I didn't do shit this aint my fault, why would I put you and my child in danger, huh did I tell you to stay home not to go out, you just had to go out with Grant and his life is on you, not me bae, so stop and let me help you get dressed" I said walking to her and she got up and slapped me hard.

"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOU FUCKED UP EVERYTHING, MY BABY BOY IS GONE, HE'S GONE AND THIS IS ALL ON YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU" she screamed and I just looked at her.

"Prosper stop okay you don't mean that" I said getting her clothes handing them to her.

"I DO, I DO GIVE ME THAT" she snatched her clothes from me. "I'M SICK OF YOU I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU OR YOUR WHORE HOUSE ANYMORE FUCK YOU CHRISTIAN I WANT TO BE DONE WITH YOU FUCKING UP MY LIFE" she scream, in my head I'm telling myself she's hurting let her get it out.

"Prosper stop okay" I said as she started to get dress.

"NO I'M DONE OKAY I DON'T WANNA BE WITH YOU ANYMORE, YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE" she screamed and got dressed putting on her shoes and looked at me. "YOU FUCKED ME BIG FIRST YOU TAKE ME FROM MY FUCKING PARENTS, THEN YOU KILL MY BROTHER IN FRONT OF ME NOW MY CHILD WHAT NEXT HUH ME, HOW ABOUT MY GRANDMOTHER, I HATE YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE, I DON'T LOVE YOU I WANT A DIVORCE, I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE" the nurse came walking in looking at us and Prosper started to cry.

"Ma'am" the nurse said

"You blame all of that shit on me, ON ME? Prosper you don't mean that, I'll wait for you outside" I said and I went to her to kiss her but she moved away from me and that shit there hurt, just adding on to the fucking pain I'm feeling right now. I turned and left the room.