CHAPTER 18

Royal

Royal

We stood there just watching her leave the room and I just laughed as I looked down at Chanel's body lying there.

"Yall heard the Queen clean that shit up" I said still laughing to myself

"Where the fuck did all that come from" Keeis said as he and Tyga got Chanel's body up I sat at the desk smiling to myself I knew she had that shit in her just took a little to get that true shit to come out after Tyga and Keeis cleaned up I had a few things set for our getaway but I couldn't stay focus on what I was doing so I got up and got on the elevator and went upstairs and got off and I went right to the room and walked in and saw Prosper standing there I came up behind her and turned her around and forced myself on to her our kiss was rough and full of passion I pushed her down on to the bed and climb on top of her my body in-between her legs slowly but roughly thrust myself in between her legs kissing her neck and all around her jawline and she slowly pulled my shirt off of me and kissed my chest. I knew where this was going and that's not where it needs to be I start to push myself off of her.

"Royal please" she whispered kissing my neck making it even hard for me to stop I kissed her and stood up

"In due time baby" I said putting my shirt back on

"Fine then we need to call a meeting with everyone" Prosper said and I looked down at her as I fixed my shirt

"A meeting?" I asked looking at her

"Yea there's some things that's needing to be said" Prosper said

"Whatever my queen wants" I say and touch her face and walk towards the door

"There's one thing that the Queen wants" Prosper says and I look back at her and chuckle to myself as I leave the room.

* * * *

Later that day I had called a meeting and was walking in with Prosper by my side everyone greeted her and we took our seats.

"Yall can sit first line of business" I started to say but was cut off

"Can I speak first?" Prosper said and I nodded my head and she leaned back in her chair

"First thing it's a new fucking day I won't be taking any bullshit from anybody I'm the Queen, if you fuck with Royal I'll kill yo ass and if you disrespect ME as The Queen I'll kill yo ass and if you don't follow the rules you'll end up like Chanel with a bullet in your head" Prosper says and I see the fear wash over all the girls and then she looks at me which I couldn't help but to smile at her she was finally coming into her own.

"Yall can sit ight I sent you niggas out the other night what happen?" I asked

"Trey is still trying to push over on our side but what he don't know is that we took a few of his girls and they are down starts waiting to been seen by you" Ty says