CHAPTER 39

PROSPER

PROSPER

I feel his hot breathe on my pussy and he licks 2 fingers and slides them in me slowly at first then harder pumping his fingers in and out of me while his lips suck on the top part of my clit. He tickled my g-spot and smirked as my hips bucked off the mattress.

I whimper and clench the covers in my fists. He start to assault my pussy with his tongue bringing it down again, and again, over and over, alternating strokes in and out of my pussy making me shiver, every once in awhile sliding his finger in deeper into my tight hole, pumping it in and out a few times, bringing me to the edge but never letting me go over. My breasts felt suddenly heavy and in dire need of attention. I ran my hands up and down my body, savoring the feel of my hot palms against my nipples. After a half an hour later my hands stilled as I met his gaze.

His eyes darkened as he looked at me without really seeing me. He wouldn't stop now until he'd fucked me thoroughly. He started pounding my pussy with his fingers while he slapped my clit with his other hand, this made me grasp my breast hard and look at him.

"Keep playing with those tits." He demand closing my eyes, I squeezed and cupped my breasts and imagined my hands were his. He began finger-fucking me in earnest. I moaned until my voice cracked.

"Please just fuck me and let me cum on Your dick..." I moaned. He stop and look down at me, a wild look in his beautiful eyes.

"And why should I let you cum, huh?" he asked I gulp, my words coming more shakily than I'd like them to

"B-because I know it b-brings you as much p-pleasure as it does m-me?" I say He chuckle and bring his fingers out of me to my lips and I lick it, sucking it gently into my mouth, then He take his other hand and start rubbing my clit slowly, barely touching it, rubbing it in slow circles. I moan that certain way that lets him know I'm close to cumming, and he mount the bed and thrust his dick hard into me in one swift motion, making me cry out in pleasure and delicious pain.

He starts to fuck me hard and fast, not letting up for even a second as I whimper and moan. His hand rests on my neck and squeezes slightly, his thumb right on his favorite spot, and I feel my breath starting to leave me and jolts of pleasure being sent straight to my pussy.

Before long I'm ready to cum and I cry out in a strained voice knowing he love hearing me beg.

"Please, please may I please cum? I need it so fucking bad, I can't hold it in anymore, please!" I beg and I feel his body twitch as he approach orgasm as well.

He shudder and groan and look into my eyes as he lean over me, still holding my throat, taking my hair in his other hand and pulling hard.

"I'm about to cum baby, let's cum together, you ready?" he asks I need no more provocation as my orgasm rips through my body like a tidal wave, my screams rising from my constricted throat, my back arching off the bed as He cum at the exact same time I do. His muscles tensing up as our bodies move together as one in a perfect rhythm. It seems like hours later when he collapse on top of me.