SEQUEL: CHAPTER 20 (SHORT CHAPTER)

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was inside and I changed Heaven and put her on a onesie and took her down stairs and got her something to eat and took it upstairs to my room and we was in the bed I was feeding her while sitting in the bed.

"You like that, slow down I'm not going to eat your food. Pretty girl daddies baby why you so mean to everyone huh? You cant keep me just to yourself and be selfish you know that" I said and she just smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Dada" Heaven said and my smile grew wider.

"Yes I'm your dada I'm yours pretty girl" I said still feeding her.

"Dada" Heaven said again crawling to me and getting in my lap resting her head against me. "Dada"

"Yes, you don't want no more to eat.. You gotta be nice to Prosper she's nice be sweet to her. I love her a lot above any other woman in the world I love her God sent her to me and I been a asshole to her and treated her bad, but I got plans to make it all right to make it better to make sure she knows she's the Queen and to know that I'll do anything for her, no matter what it is she'll know by the time we leave here that she's all mine and I'm all hers no one else's. But I just gotta get some sh–, I mean I gotta get some stuff together and make it special for her. It's all about her and no one else" I said I looked down and saw Heaven asleep. I just smiled and picked her up and laid her down moving her food to the dresser and putting the cover over her and I laid down next to her, she moved and was right under me, I laid there so long that I fell asleep too.

"Christian, Christian" a voice said tapping me and I slowly opened my eyes and I saw my mother standing there smiling at me. "Come on get up you plan on sleeping all day"

"Mamma" I said getting following her out the room and down the hall, then out of nowhere I was pulled out of the down, thrown to the grass and I saw the house set on fire. "MAMMA" I got up off the ground and went running back into the house, fighting against the flames looking for my mamma. "MAMMA, MAMMA PLEASE" I went through the house looking for her I made it to the back room and kicked open the door smoke hitting my face making me cough and I saw 4 bodies laying there, looking closer it was Prosper, Kae, Rima and Kara. The roof was falling down around us to I knew I had to save only one of them, I ran to Prosper and picked her up and carried her out of the house placing her down on the grass, I looked back at the house. "I gotta get Rima" I jumped up and ran back inside back to the room and picked Rima up blocking her from the flames I got her out the house, once I stepped out the house blow up. And that's when I sat straight up, looking around Heaven was still asleep next to me. What fuck does that fucked up dream mean? Why am I asking that question I know what it means but I know what I will be doing so whatever.

"Christian you okay in here" Christine said walking in carrying Joy.

"Yea I'm good, what's up?" I said scooting back as she walked in and I took Joy from her and laid her down in the bed.

"Just checking on you I uuh heard you yelling so I wanted to come and make sure you was okay." Christine said and I nodded.

"Yea I'm good" I said and smiled at her and she leaned down and hugged me.

"Prosper is a good choice" Christine said and I just looked at her and she smiled ad left the room. 2 weeks went by and everything was perfect but I could tell something was up between Prosper and Tootie they didn't really talk to each other, hell they didn't even look at each other. I know people there's some shit going on here and I didn't bring them here to have 2 bitchey woman in the house if I wanted that shit I could have brought Rima here for all that. Right now I was taking everyone out, we all was dressed up and out the door after about a hour drive we was at the restaurant walking to the back. I stood there watching Prosper and Christine talk and laugh, I kept looking at the door waiting for something to happen. I could feel it in the bottom of my stomach, something is about to go down and I didn't like it.

"Nigga you ight?" Gonzo asked

"Yea just got that feeling that some shit is about to go down" I said looking at the door.

"I'm strapped" he said looking around.

"So am I?" I said I looked at Prosper and she looked at me, then walked to me and smiled.

"What's wrong?" she asked touching my shoulder.

"Nothing" I said looking back at the door.

"What is it?" she said looking around. Then back at me, now she could pick it up. "Christian I think we should just leave and make something to eat at home that way the kids are safe" I looked at her.

"Is that what you want?" I asked

"Yes it is please let's just go they don't need to be in harms way" she said and with that we left and took another hour long ride back to the house I walked in first then I saw.

PROSPER

Christian has never been this edgy before looking over his shoulder, checking the rear-view mirror a lot, I could feel it something was going to happen and I had my 9 in my purse ready for anything. Once back at the house Christian went in first.

"Mommy hungry" Joyce said to me while I took her out the car.

"Your going to eat sweet pea" I said

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Christian yelled and I handed Joyce to Tootie and went running to the house.

"Prosper don't go in there" Christine yelled but I kept running and once I got in there I saw something I wasn't excepting.