SEQUEL- CHAPTER 47

PROSPER

PROSPER

It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard from Christian I was waiting on him to call me but he didn't why didn't he call me did I do something wrong. Was he in contact with Robyn is that why he didn't call me. I was driving myself crazy. Today at work it was normal stuff as always, I was going to call him but I didn't, I don't know why I didn't call him but anyway, I was off to lunch which I did more shopping then eating anything, I shopped for the whole hour I was on lunch. Once back to the doctor's office walking in I clocked in then I heard the woman giggling, I walked into the waiting area and I saw him there, I couldn't help but to smile, then I notice all the woman here was sitting around him, and Robyn was sitting the closet.

"Prosper hey let me talk to you" Tasha said walking to me and pull me to the side. "Girl this fine man came here looking for you but uh is him and Robyn or has him and Robyn fucked cause if not she's throwing the pussy at him"

"No she invited her to lunch with us, I never knew she was a hoe, excuse me. We should be working" I said by this time Christian was standing up looking at me.

"Oh yea" they all said

"Nice talking to you ladies" he said they all looked back at him and giggled and blushed and waved by to him as they left the waiting area. "Hey Prosper "

"Hey Christian what are you doing here?" I asked walking to him and hugged him and he kissed my cheek.

"I came here to take you to lunch but they said I had just missed you so I was like I'll sit around and wait til you got back, I texted you but you didn't reply back" he said

"Oh I left my phone in my desk sorry about that" I said

"Its okay" he said and followed me as we went in to the office and I closed the door behind me and turned to see him sitting on the desk smiling at me.

"Why didn't you call me like you said you was going too, I waited for your call" I said

"I'm sorry but absence makes the heart grow fonder" he said

"Yea if you say so" I said and turned my head I heard him get up and when I looked he was right in front of me, gently touching my arms.

"So you saying you didn't miss me?" he asked looking me dead in my eyes.

"Maybe a little" I said knowing it was a lie I missed the hell out of him he pulled me to him and gave me a long hug and I felt my breasts pressing against his body. I didn't mind that the hug didn't stop at once. I felt the heat spreading through my body. He started loosening his grip of me but didn't quite let go. His hands stayed at my waist. My eyes met his, and I saw a different look in them now. I realized I had not let go of his neck. For a moment I wondered why I hadn't.

I was just about to let go of him when he leaned in his lips met mine in a soft kiss. My heart started beating hard in my chest. He continued to kiss me and I kissed him back. I felt his tongue tentatively against my lips and instinctively I opened my mouth slightly. Our tongues met for a few minutes before I turned my head away, finally breaking the kiss. And he leaned down and more kissing cheek and then the spot right behind my ear and that made me let out a moan.