CHAPTER 21

Anonymous

Anonymous

Prosper man...I've been eyeing her ever since I saw her. Thick chocolate thighs, nice round ass, some big titties. Her skin is so smooth and silky, I just wish I could touch it on my own. But there is just one thing.

Royal! I have to play as if we're cool and brothers to keep the plan going but my patience is running out. I need to remove him as I can have my prize...Prosper, my queen. This nigga Trey thinks I'm helping him to help him.

Nah dude, this will all benefit me in the end. I will have the throne and my queen sitting next to me. I don't get how Prosper could be with someone who is so cold and evil.

He treated her like dirt and now her eyes light up every time they're together. That should be me! But now I have to play even more safe because these niggas are finding shit out and I can't het caught.

 That should be me! But now I have to play even more safe because these niggas are finding shit out and I can't het caught

Prosper

"Prosper...Prosper...PROSPER!", I jumped and turned and saw Jewel looking at me with the truck door open. "Yeah what's up?", I asked. "Umm we are here.", she said giving me a confused look.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't notice we had got to the spa. "Oh great, cause I need this.", I said. She helped me out the car and Daimond and Jewel were already standing outside the truck.

Daimond held the door for me and I walked in first with the rest of the girls behind me. We aproached the desk and this white lady looked up with a look of digust on her face,

"Umm hello, are you ladies sure you're in the right place?", she asked and I knew what she was trying to say. I gritted my teeth before answering. "Yes we are and we have an appointment under Prosper.", i replied trying to calm down.

"Oh mmkay, how will you be paying. Link?", I swear I almost leaped over the desk at the bitch.

"No bitch, with a fucking card.", I growled at her. "Now hurry and ring my shit up!", I said and threw Royal's card at her. She's acting like black people can't afford shit. The girls just laughed and that made me smirk.

She looked shaken up and rung us up. We were getting massages, facial's, and mani and pedis. She lead us through the door and there were a few Asian people there who were waiting on us.