CHAPTER 38

KIM

KIM

I was sitting in my room feeling pretty fucking good shit no I was feeling great Prosper has to start from the bottom that's perfect and while I'll be closer to him so I'll be Queen just a better Queen then Prosper was Janet, and Toya was in my room and I was sitting on the bed smiling feeling mine and Royal's baby move.

"Won't be long before your Queen huh?" Janet said and I smiled at her.

"It won't be long before I'm Queen and my first order of business is to send Prosper 's ass way stupid bitch, so if we need to smoke her out or do whatever you can to get her out of here" I said and Janet and Toya nodded their heads.

PROSPER

I couldn't believe it I was in this room on the floor with his whores was I going to have to do jobs really? Was I really going to have to start from the bottom I sat there looking around the room like I can't be in here but my stuff is here he really kicked me out of the room and now I feel like I did when I first got here. I got up and started putting my stuff up I left my door open.

"Oh how the mighty has fallen" a female voice said and I kept doing what I was doing but I did look over my shoulder and saw 2 girls at the door.

"Janet stop, you want some help Queen Prosper" Tia asked

"No thank you" I said

"QUEEN? Bitch ain't Queen no more her ass was demoted thinking you can leave a motherfucker and then come back like everything is peachy, will it ain't bitch" Janet said and I breathe in and out and kept doing what I was doing.

"Janet stop it" Tia said

"For what this bitch is going to start from the bottom which means she does all blow jobs she should be used to it cause she sucked as Queen but don't worry my girl Kim is about to take her place I mean she never done a job, and she knows Royal from back in the day and on top of all that she carrying a niggas baby all hail Queen Kim" Janet said and that was it I turned and ran towards her spearing her ass to the floor and I started pounding her face with both fists breaking her nose and her jaw.