SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER

TOOTIE

TOOTIE

I don't know what's going on but I do know I wanted to stop it me and Prosper went running after him, he was going down the hall in like a rage, he put his fist thru 2 more walls he knocked down pictures, this caused nurses to come running and people to move out the way, I tried to get to him before they called the cops. I never seen someone like this before.

"Christian stop please wait" I said running behind him.

"Christian, wait please" Prosper said as we ran behind him.

"I'm calling the cops" a nurse said running to the nurse's station. Christian went down 2 different halls leaving it like there was a fight or like a bull was lose with a trail of blood following him. Once he got to a different hall 2 security guards came up to him.

"Sir we going to have to ask you to leave now" the guy said Christian stopped and looked at him and went to walk again but the guy went to grab his arm and then Christian rushed him and took him down punching him over and over in the face, the other guy went and tried to pull him off of him and Christian spun around and picked the guy up and slammed him down to the ground and start punching him to me and Prosper went to him but before we could 2 guys zoomed past us and pulled him up.

"Nigga stop come on." A guy with tattoos on his face said hold Christian back.

"AAAAAAAAHHH, AAAAAAAAAH" He scream fist tight together face red eyes dark that's when it hit me.

"Oh My God, he's our father" I said and that made Prosper look at me.

"Come on lets go before the cops get here" the tattooed guy said and we all left and was in the parking lot.

"MOTHERFUCKER, GOT DAMN MOTHERFUCKER, GOT DAMN IT" he yelled punching a poll, and I must say I felt sorry for the poll, but I was sure he broke his hand but I watched him, in total fear I seen this type of rage before in our Dad, our Dad used to do this when I was little. I was watching but I had to say something I started walking towards him when a different guy spoke to me.

"Yo I wouldn't bother him leave him alone" they guy said and I looked at him.

"Who are you for me to listen too" I said and walked to him and touched his shoulder and he grabbed me hard and fast throwing me up against the poll and his bloody fist was drawn back and his eyes bore into me, I swear I see our father standing here. "Christian" he stared at me for a few minutes and then lowered his fist, his breathing was hard. I moved to him and wrapped my arms around him tight and I felt his arms around me then his head rested on my shoulder.

"Tootie" he said in a low voice and I waved everyone off so I could be alone with him and they caught the hint and went walking away til I was alone with Christian, his arms around me I felt them grip me tight I thought my head was going to blow off.

"Christian" I said and with that, he let me out of the death grip and moved back some head still down his breathing was still hard and it seemed like it was picking up. "Christian"

"It's my fault, it's my fault, IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT THEY THINK THIS SHIT IS RIGHT,HUH THEY GOT ME FUCKED UP" he yelled

"Christian?" I asked and he looked at me, his eyes was hard, angry, filled with rage.

"THEY THINK THIS SHIT IS RIGHT COMING HERE FUCKING WITH MY FAMILY, FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKERS GONE TO LEARN NOW, I'M NOT THE ONE TO BE FUCKING WITH, I'M NOT I TRIED TO BE DIFFERENT AND THEY WANNA BRING THE OLD ME BACK, WELL I WILL SHOW THEM, I'LL KILL THEIR MOTHER, FUCK THEIR SISTERS AND THEN BLOW THEIR MOTHERFUCKING HEADS OFF" he yelled by this time Prosper and the 2 guys came running back, I still against the poll scared.

"Christian" I said softly and his eyes went on me I swear I could see the devil in them.

"IT'S ROYAL, AND THESE MOTHERFUCKERS WILL PAY MIJO DID YALL FIND THEM WHO FUCKING DID IT?" He asked

"Yea we found out where they hang out at" Mijo said

"Good let's fucking go cause their ASSES ARE DEAD, DEAD" he yelled walking pasted Prosper and she reached out for his arm touching it and he turned and faced her.

"Christian please" she said

"It's Royal fuck out my face" he said walking off. I stood there scared to move and really looking at my father walk away, I don't know what's going on but I knew I didn't like it and I was scared as well, what happen to him he's like a different person now.