CHAPTER 5

Prosper

I was sleeping peacefully until I hear loud music and bass echoing throughout the house. "Uuugh!", I groan out loud frustrated. I just want to figure out why I'm here.

I feel like a damn hostage sitting up in this room. What's the purpose of me being here? This nigga is throwing a party while I'm here by myself scared shitless for my life.

Questions filled my head, what are they going to do to me? Am I gonna be a hoe too? Will I have to sleep with all of the guys here plus more?

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the know twist and one of Royal's guys Reid comes through. He was about 6 feet and caramel skinned with nice teeth. "I see you're woke", he said and closed the door behind him and walked over to my bed.

"Yeah.", I answered lowly picking lint off of the bed sheets. He looked around the room taking in the beauty of it I guess. "You have such a beautiful room.", he said and smiled at me.

"Yeah I know.", I said taking in a few glances myself. "That's good it matches your pretty face.",he replied staring at me with a smile. I began to feel uneasy and wanted to know what he was doing in here.

"So umm aren't you missing the party?", I asked him. He moved closer towards the bed until he was sitting at the edge near my feet.

"No, I came to spend time with you.", he said and eyed me up and down even though the covers were still on my body.

"I'm ok, I think you should get back to the party.", I said and turned over on my side trying to go back to sleep. I felt the bed shift and he roughly turned me back around and ripped the covers from my body.

"Nah, I'm more comfortable here.", he said and smashed his lips into mine. I tried to push him off but he pressed his lips harder against mine.

I began to beat his back with my fists and he bit my bottom lips and groaned and lifted his upper body up and began to caress mine. "NO! Don't touch me!", I said with fear evident in my voice trying to remove his hands.

"Stop it you little bitch!", he sneered at me and ripped my top off revealing my bra and he massed my left breast and I used my leg to kick him in the stomach and tried to run for that bathroom.

I felt a tug on my hair and I was being thrown on the floor. "You ain't got no where to run hoe!!", he yelled and slammed me back on the bed.

"NOOO! STOP! HELP ME PLEASE!", I screamed for dear life but he smacked me in the face hard and bent down to drag my pants off. He threw them somewhere and began to attack my neck with kisses and bite marks.

"Imma have fun in this pussy.", he said as he smelled my neck. I bit his ear hard causing it to bleed and that must've set him off.

He punched me in my face and slapped my thighs repeatedly and I felt myself losing conciousness. "You wanna hit me bitch!? Imma show yo lil ass!", he said and ripped my bra off and bit my right nipple causingme to yelp out.

Tears streamed down my face as I prayed to God that he wouldn't take the only thing I have left in this world to call mine.

I then heard a gasp and I saw the girl from earlier Shany standing in the door way. "Reid stop!", she said and tried to pull him off of me but he shoved her away causing her to fall to the ground.

She got up and ran out of the room as he continuedhis attack on me. "No please.", I cried lowly and began to fade out only to see two bodies headed over to the bed and I blacked out.

——-

I heard voices all around me and I felt like my body was floating. I tried to open my eyes but the light from the room was too strong. "Is she waking up", I heard voices say. They were female voices so I felt a bit better.