CHAPTER 4

Prosper

After witnessing that horrific scene, Royal made me follow him around the home, more like prison. It would never be home to me.

A home is a place you go to relax and just take a breath. Here is the complete opposite. Everyone here is upset, mean, or distraught. If you were a guard you were upset, or at least you seemed to be so.

If you were a worker of Royal's, you were mean. If you were taken from your comfort, you were distraught. And I'd you were Royal, you were an evil, sick, twisted asshole.

"Can I please go back to my dunge-room Royal?" I pleaded. This place was way too extensive for me to follow him around EVERYWHERE. "No. Now shut up." He spat with a glare. I don't even know where I got the courage to even ask, but it sure wouldn't happen again.

He was walking ahead and we headed downstairs to where I was first brought to. All the guys were down there and what looked like to be new girls.

"Go sit over there.", he pointed to a couch in the corner. "Bu-", I started, "Just do it!!", he yelled at me and I hurried over to where I was supposed to sit.

He went over to where two girls were and began to check them out. I just sat there not wanting to move a muscle and I noticed the big garage door was open and nobody was guarding it.

I began to think how I could make my escape. I began to shift more towards the end of the couch and when I thought it was good to go I began to run.

"Hey! Where she goin?", I heard one of the guys ask. I didn't stop and I didn't turn back. "What the fuck! Close the damn door!!", I heard Royal's strong voice yell which caused me to run faster.

The door began to lower and I picked up the pace trying to reach it before it closed. I felt like my chest would cave in because of how fast I was running and tears welled up in my eyes as I thought I would reach closer to my destination.

The door was almost down to the ground and I laid down and began to crawl. My body was halfway out when I was being pulled back and my nails began to claw the floor.

"Noooo! Please let me go!", I screamed and tears ran down my face and I was being picked up off of the ground. Wiz and Sean held me as a livid Royal came rushing over to me.

He reached his hand back as if he woukd hit me but he stopped and just looked at me and dropped his hand shaking his head. He just grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me, more like dragged me, towards the elevator.

I saw Ty shaking his head as Royal pressed the elevator door and it opened and he pushed me inside almost making me fall. My back was against the wall of the elevator and he was towering over me, his breathing harsh.

The elevator stopped on the third floor and he grabbed my arm and led us to my room. He punched in the code and kicked the door in and shoved me inside the room.

"Yo what the fuck was that shit!!? Yo ass tryna run from me??!!", he asked yelling and looking like he was about to tear me to pieces. Tears ran down my face harder and that made it worse.

He rushed over to me and slammed me against the wall and began to yell in my face. "So you not gonna fuckin answer me?!!", he roared.

"I-I'm sorry, I j-just wanna go home.", I mumbled and I began to shake in fear as his breath was on my neck. "YOU'RE NOT GOING HOME EVER! SO THE NEXT TIME YOU PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THAT YOUR ASS IS DEAD!!", he screamed in my face with his face hard, body tense, and eyes red like a bull.

He threw me on the bed and walked out the room slamming leaving me on the bed to drown myself in my own misery.

—-

I slowly opened my eyes and began to shift and let my eyes get adjusted to the lights on in the room. I stretched my body and sat up slowly only to jump.

Royal was sitting in a chair just staring dead at me. This nigga is a fucking creep. I looked around the room as I sunk back deeper into the bed and tried to avoid his eyes.

He just studied me longer as he got up and headed towards a tray he had towards the door. He rolled it over to my side of the bed and sits down. He takes the top off of the tray and my mouth began to water.

It was Chicken Alfredo with some strawberry lemonade and some chocolate cake for dessert. "I thought you would be hungry.", his deep voice said breaking the silence.

I just stared at him and blinked scared I would say something wrong. He smiled a bit and reached out to touch my leg and by instinct I jumped and a scowl grew on his face.

A flash of hurt showed but was replaced by anger and he got up off of the bed. "Enjoy your fucking meal.", he gritted and headed to the door.

"No wait.", I said and covered my mouth scared I just said something wrong. He stopped and turned around and looked at me with hard eyes and he walked back over to the bed.

He took his shirt off and I was in awe as usual. For someone so mean his body and face made up for it. Royal had nice strong arms, a six pack, and body muscles that let you know he worked out.

I looked in his eyes and I saw a look of lust in them. He climbed on top off the bed and laid on top of me and my body grew tense as I began to get nervous not knowing what was about to happen.

I've never been this close with a guy especially someone like him. His body was strong and I felt like a little any being crushed under a big rock. I couldn't even look in his face and my face looked down and my nerves shakin.

He lifted my chin up and looks in my eyes while biting his lips. He began to kiss along my jaw and neck. A tear went down my face as I feared that he was about to force himself upon me.

"Relax, I won't do anything you don't wanna do.", he spoke in the most nicest voice I've heard him use since we've been here. I nodded and he proceeded to kiss along my collar bone and my body would tense up and I guess he could feel it.

Because he got up and reached to the ground and picked up his shirt putting it back one. He looked at me and shook his said with his jaw clenched.

He then headed towards the door and walked out leaving me there scared but horny. I felt bad but relieved because I really didn't wanna do anything with him. But something in my gut is telling me I may have to.