CHAPTER 55

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was down her on one knee waiting to hear her answer, she had her hand over her mouth with tears pouring out.

"Prosper will you?" I asked this shit here is different for me and I don't know what's going on with me she's changing me a lot and part of me loves it and part of me hates it but I love her so I'll do what I can to make her happy but don't get it twisted a nigga still a killa. But shit she taking so fucking long to answer me, making me think she don't wanna marry me.

"I love you and I'm in love with you and only you so yes, yes I'll marry you" she said

"I love you too and I'm so deep in love with you baby" I said we kissed I put the ring on her finger and stood up and hugged her then her parents which moms hugged me a little too tight.

"Congratulations yall" Robert said hugging Prosper

"Yes so happy for you both" Debra said and shot me another wink.

"Mommy back off" she said and we all sat back down. I was and I am happy. About 4 hours later eating and talking.

 About 4 hours later eating and talking

PROSPER

We was all sitting down eating having a good time but deep in my stomach I knew something didn't seem right and I saw that Royal felt it to I kept looking around trying to pin point it but I couldn't I saw Royal got up and walked to the window and just looked out, he just stared for a minute when he saw this truck moving slowly and he ran a flipped the table.

"GET DOWN YALL GET DOWN NOW" He yelled and my Mom, dad got behind the table. I wasn't going to let him stand alone so we drew our guns the gun fire started we both was shooting the truck came to a stop Dre came rushing in shooting as well and bullets was going everywhere and soon I saw Royal fly back and hit a table and it flipped over on top of him. I started shooting more harder and hitting whatever was moving outside the restaurant soon the truck drove off fast and the gun fire stopped and I looked at Dre was standing there with his guns in his hands I looked around and walked to my parents.

"Yo are yall okay?" I asked and they looked at me

"Yes what's going on Prosper?" My dad asked

"Yea what happen" my Mom asked in a scared voice and I ran to the table that was on top of Royal who wasn't moving I put my gun up moved the table and the cloth from over him and soon my tears started to flow when I saw he wasn't moving I kneeled down to him and started tapping him.

"Christian, Christian, Christian baby please" I cried as everyone stood around and just watched

"Prosper we gotta get out of here the cops are on their way" Dre said

"Help me get him to the car" I said

"Prosper he's gone, we gotta go" Dre said

"I don't care I'm not leaving his body here, help me get him into the car" I cried

"PROSPER WE GOTTA LEAVE PRINCESS" my dad yelled

"Then yall fucking go I'm not leaving his body here, if yall don't help me I'll do this shit myself" I cried holding Royal in my lap

"Prosper please let's get the fuck out of here" Dre said

"Dre help me get his body to the car I'm not leaving without his body" I said and My dad walked close to me, I grabbed my gun and pointed it at him.

"Princess please" My dad said

"I don't care I'm not leaving without him, Dre please!" I beg and Dre walked to me and bends down and picked up Royal's body and we all left out the back and got in the SUVs and drove off I was in the back with Royal's body in my lap I was holding his head fighting back tears until I couldn't anymore and just let them flow and flow holding Royal after about and half an hour of riding I was still crying the man I love can't be gone.

My parents didn't want me to be alone I wanted to tell them that there are others at the house but I didn't they begged me to come home with them and I gave in. after a drive we was at my parents' house I had Dre bring Royal's body in and up to my old room even when my parents wanted me to leave him either in the car or in the garage but I wasn't having it. After awhile I was sitting in my room head in my heads still in tears when.

"You crying like a bitch" Royal said in a low voice and I looked over at him and saw his eyes open slowly. I got up and went to him.

"Royal?" I said touching his face as he sat up slowly and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Yea" he said wiped my eyes and kissed me.

"You're alive" I said touching his face.

"Yea, but got shot right here it grazed me and I fell back hit my head guess I was knocked out for a short while but thanks for not leaving my body there" he said holding his side.

"Oh God I'm so glad your okay" I said kissing him.

"Yea me too, but uh" he said and looked around then at me. "Where the fuck are we"

"My parents' house" I said and he nodded then pulled me on to the bed with me holding me. I'm so glad he's alive but whoever wants his dead took it to a whole new level trying to kill my parents.