SEQUEL : CHAPTER 15

ROYAL

ROYAL

After the meeting I was upstairs about to walk to my office when I heard crying so I followed the sound to the kids playroom I opened the door and saw Shany she was rocking Heaven who was crying, I walked in right to them and once Heaven saw me she reach for me and I took her, and her bottle and left the room.

"Why you doing all that crying your going to make yourself sick" I said she just laid her head on my shoulder as I walked to my office. Once in there I sat down and started making calls which was hard to do because Heaven kept pulling on the phone cord, or pull on my chain and she would giggle for no real reason which made me laugh after I got done on the hone I was talking to Tyga getting other things ready.

"Okay" I said

"I got a gala opening next week and I need to be there, I tried to get out of it but I guess I cant so it is what it is, so I want to pick a few girls to go and host for me I know a few of business men there who need to" I said but was cut off.

"Release" Tyga said

"Yes release" I said and we both started laughing when the door open and Prosper came walking in.

"I need to speak to you Royal" she said and I looked at her. "I do need to talk with you please"

"Go ahead talk" I said rocking a now sleeping Heaven.

"Why didn't you re announce me as the Queen down there you normally do" she said.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked looking at her.

"What do you mean I'm the Queen and they need you to tell them so." She said and I stood up which made her back up, I walked around to Tyga who stood up and I handed him Heaven and he went ahead and left I looked at Prosper .

"They needed me to tell them a lie?" I asked

"A lie no the truth that's what you would be telling them" she said

"No what the fuck was a lie was you telling them bitches that they belong to you cause if that's the fucking case then you owe me a lot of fucking money 10 to 20 thousand dollars for each and every fucking one of them and I need my money and we want a happy Royal don't we?" I said

"That's fucked up" she said

"No what's fucked up is your ass thinking you running shit, when you fucking not I let you do that shit down there to save face for you, and not put that shit on blasted that you aint shit here" I said

"Oh so what you going to do have that lawyer bitch be queen since she carrying your baby right?" she said

"Don't call her a bitch Prosper and no I'm not and that woman got your ass out of jail so have some fucking respect" I said