CHAPTER 58

ROYAL

ROYAL

After they pulled Dre rat ass away we went to the basement where all of Meek's sisters was standing with all the niggas around. I went and sat down and looked at them the fear in their eyes is priceless.

"Mijo which one is yours again?" I asked

"Gabi" he says

"Move yours to the side away from everyone else" I say and get up and walk to the girls as Gabi goes and stands off to the side. I look at the girls. "Rima go stand next to my chair" she walks slowly over to the throne and stand there. I look at Gia and I can tell she is up to something and just then she tries to run, where I don't know but she does and I extend my foot hooking her leg making her fall to the floor hitting her head and I walk to her. Then I kneel down over her, slapped her across the face. She gasped and started to struggle, but then I sat down on her hips and she couldn't get away. She flailed her fists around, trying to punch me, but two other guys came over and held her arms down.

While she looked at the grinning faces around her in horror, I reached into my other pocket and produced a knife. She was terrified now, and started to scream. But I just laughed. Slowly, I slipped the knife under her shirt, and split in down the middle. It was skin tight, and it popped right off, revealing a low cut lace bra.

I reached into the bra and pulled her tits out. Looking up, she saw the guys laughing and licking their lips. Horrified, she began to realize what was going to happen to her. I, still sitting on her hips, started running the knife delicately around her nipples.

"Your brother wont pay for Dre but he'll pay for yall bitch?" She stared at me, wide-eyed. "Answer me!" and I slapped her face again, hard. Tears starting to her eyes, she shook her head.

"Well, now you're going to pay up. Until he does with every dick you take in your mouth, your pussy, and your ass. Sound good?" But she was only staring at me with disbelief. I laughed. "Good. Well, it doesn't really matter whether you agree or not at this point. Let's go!" With that, I got off her. I went and sat down and looked at Rima who had tears in her eyes.

"Hey be lucky it ain't you No one can hear you scream but us," I said "and we love it when you bitches scream, so go right ahead." They tied her hands behind her back and her knees wide apart so she was spread-eagled on the floor. Then they hung her hands from a rope tied to the ceiling so her back was arched and her tits thrust forward. They jiggled with every motion as she struggled to get away. Laughing, one of the guys walked around to the front of her grabbed one of her tits. He slapped it and it bounced. He laughed. Then he grabbed both her nipples and squeezed hard, making her moan in pain. He laughed again and started shaking her tits back and forth by the nipples. It hurt, but waves of heat were spreading from her tortured nipples through the rest of her body.

While he was playing with her tits, she saw another of the guys move away from her head and circle around the floor to where her ass was sticking invitingly into the air. She was so concentrated on the delightful pain in her nipples that she totally forgot about him until the first slap.