Chapter 1 - Back to square one

Copper's POV

It has been 3 weeks since Peach and I officially ended our relationship, I could still remember those words that made my heart break into a million pieces.

-Flashback-

Peach: I just want someone who understands me. I want someone who makes me happy. Let's end it here Copper.

Copper: I still love you Peach, I can change if you want me to. I'll be a better boyfriend moving forward.

Peach: I missed you Copper, I really do. During the time that we are on break I was thinking if the feeling is still the same and I finally got the answer. I don't love you anymore. I'm truly grateful for all the things that you've done for me and for all the love. I'm sorry.

-End of flashback-

Now I understand what Peach was trying to tell me before. I looked back at all those times that we were together and she's right, I take her for granted and I don't listen to what she wants. What kind of boyfriend am I? I've lost the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Now I'm back to square one, but I will keep my promise to Peach. I will change for the better.

Sun's POV

I'm happy that In and I are back to normal. I spend time with him and I stay in his house for almost 2 weeks now. As day goes by, I get to know him better and all those things make me love him even more. Wait what love? We are not officially a couple yet, I guess he's still not ready to take it up one notch and that's completely okay. As long as I have him by my side then that's all that matters.

"Hey Sun, why are you spacing out?" said In.

"I'm sorry In, I'm only thinking about what we've been through these past few weeks and I'm glad that we are back to normal" I replied.

"I'm also happy that I have you back my Sun, like what I said you cannot go away from me. Remember that?" In said in return.

"Wait! What did you just call me? "My Sun" are you being possessive over me now? Haha" As I said those words I can see that In is blushing. He's really cute when he blushes. "I love you In" I whispered underneath my breath hoping that he didn't hear it.

"Let's go the mall and watch a movie. It's a date" He said as he move his head close to me that I can hear him breathe and our face is just 3 inches away from each other.

"Khrap (Okay)" I said as I stood up and run to bathroom because my heart is beating really fast.