We bother looked at the door, Luhan rushed from the living room to the door "I bet it's that no for food Park" but when he opened the door there was no one, only a bouquet of flowers and an envelope.

He was about to pick it up when the old man pushed him out if the way "Don't touch it! This might he poisoned too" with his gloves he reached to grab the notecard first "To my new friend, thanks for the tips" he read.

Then he retrieved the envelope and opened it, we all stepped closer to him only for him to tell us to back away "Holy shit" Luhan cursed.

The three were shocked while I stayed behind wondering what they saw but when I got closer I knew. It was two pictures of a sonogram, one had my name on it and other.......the patient was let anonymous.

He turned the picture around only to find a single sentence "Its so nice to have a friend who's in the same situation, why didn't you notice I was pregnant too?"

I was in awe, I have no idea who could be doing this, trying to destroy my family. The old man's demeanor took an even more serious turn if that was possible "I'll get my boys working on this case in a hurry, I'm the meantime invest in some bodyguards" He handed me a card "Call me and I'll send my men out as fast as lightning"

I took the card and as the door closed I started to cry. So hard that I could barely stand. "What am I going to do!? Who's doing this!?"

The two started to comfort me telling me it was alright and everything was going to be fine. Then Luhan spoke up "Actually........I've been meaning to tell you something, I might know who did it"

All of a sudden all my sorrow turned into hatred, my eyes narrowed as I scoweled at Luhan "Who is it?" I gritted through my teeth.

"It's Yoona, they day we were at the company she was there with her sister, she was talking about how she's pregnant and how she was supposed to be apart of the family and shit" He explained,

Kyungsoo just shook his head "Luhan don't just make things up because you don't like the bitch, I don't like her either but you don't see me accusing her of attempted murder do you?"

"Yeah, and actually she's really nice, just the other day we talked about babies and things I'm actually so suprised she's pregnant she still look so fit" I added "I've texted her a little since then but mostly just baby advice, the fathers not in the picture so she's doing this herself, I know it's hard...." I reminisced back to the struggles of finishing highschool while also taking care of the twins and working, I was a mess.

"What!? I'm not making this up, it's true!! You would have heard her if you hadn't left the room, why would I take my time to lie on a bitch who doesn't even deserve to be in my presence, let alone have her name mentioned" Luhan looked offended.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "Don't forget who you are Luhan, you aren't exactly peaceful when it comes to those you don't like, as a matter of fact......" he smirked "Lets invite her over for dinner, we should all get together anyway, plus we need something positive to come out of all of this"

I brightened up at the idea "That's a great idea! We could have a little potluck where everyone brings something, since it's getting a little warm we could have it outside and have a good time" Its like all the negativity went away.

Everything switched back to normal that fast, just that quickly I felt my problems go away. But in the back of my head there was a knowing feeling that something was gonna go wrong. Something just didn't feel right.

If only I knew what that feeling meant then......maybe just then, things would have happened differently

To be continued........
____________________________________
So........Ive been gone for awhile. (Yeah no shit, didn't even give us the full chapter either) RELAX OKAY. Second semester is kicking my ass and it's only the 2nd month back in. I'm honestly a mess right now and super sensitive about my writing, I FEEL LIKE MY WRITING HAS GOTTEN SHITTY. But also I've been going through some things health wise and emotionally so yeah I'm crazy right now. BUT, part two will actually come out on time 👏👏👏 claps for me, I'm already working on it as we speak. But I do have a question seriously. Should I like try to finish the book in the next 10 maybe 15 chapters. I think I could but I wanted your opinion so yay or nay? Comment what you guys think about the story so far, what do you thinks gonna happen in part two? We're nearing the end of the story. 😁😁😁 Lots of drama for you guys I promise. Love you guys so much and like I'm sorry again for slow updates but ya girl bat shit crazy. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for updates on all my stories!!