"I'm sorry to interrupt such a trivial time" Her voice emitted concern. As if she cared about his feelings. She planned to break the carrier down and down until he had no confidence in his marriage but first she needed to befriend him.

Baekhyun promised Chanyeol he would try to get to know her, apparently the latter was in the wrong for judging her because of the incident a couple days ago.

He kept his peaceful persona and assured her it was okay "It's fine, whatever this situation is at work it seems very serious and important, I wouldn't want to put anyone's career in jeopardy"

Baekhyun even suprised himself with this statement. Of course he valued his daughter over his husbands career and his husband thought the same. Yet everytime something within the family happened he never once second guessed his husbands whereabouts.

Yoona sat down next to him apologizing "I can't help but feel guilty when I intrude on your family time, I know Chanyeol's a busy man but he's always put family first, all he talks about at work are you three and I can't help but be jealous because my baby's father doesn't even know I'm pregnant"

Baekhyun was suprised the latter was pregnant, she didn't even look as if she gained any weight "Y-youre pregnant? How far along?" Yoona smiled brightly "I'm 3 months, aren't you around the same?"

The male started to smile along with the woman "Yep! 3 months and 2 weeks" The two carriers talked for a while, bonding over the thought of their new additions to the family that are soon to come.

Baekhyun was giving the new mom tips on pregnancy when the woman recieved a phone call. She answered immediately "Yes sir?" Her voice turned professional once again.

"I was just about to bring him in, I've been talking with his wife" She dicussdd with the person on the other side of the phone "Yes, I will tell him, I'll see you when I get there" Yoona hung up and gave Baekhyun a sweet smile "Even though I really enjoyed our conversation, I'm afraid I have to leave to the office, I'll make sure Chanyeol gets home before dinner!"

Baekhyun wished her a good evening as she left. He sat with Chelsea for a while more, he thought and contemplated about going home before finally realizing he needed to be prepared for Chelsea to come home tomorrow.

With one last look at his daughter he went back home. Little did he know, someone was trying to ruin his family and the plan was already working.
+__________________________________+

Little footsteps paddled along the floor before jumping on top of a bed. "Mommy!! Wake up! Chelsea's coming home today!!" Taehyung yelled with joy as he continued to jump on the bed to wake up his mother.

The carrier groaned before slowly waking up. He sat up in the bed and the three year old immediately jumped in his lap "Chelsea's coming! Chelsea's coming!" He continued to cheer.

Baekhyun giggled and patted his head "I know! Then you guys can go back to playing together, it was boring playing alone wasn't it?" Taehyung nodded and pouted his lips "Even daddy wasn't here to play"

And that's when it struck Baekhyun. Chanyeol didn't come home last night. Of course the carrier felt a little betrayed but he now all he felt was worried. How bad was this ordeal at work? Chanyeol being gone this much made Baekhyun feel as he felt when he was pregnant with the twins, worried his lover wouldn't get to spend quality time with his children.

But as usual the carrier didn't like making pointless arguments so he brushed it off and focused on the positive side of today. His baby girl was coming home.

"Why don't you go get dressed so we can get there as soon as possible" Taehyung agreed with his mom and quickly jumped off the bed, running to his room.

Baekhyun hurriedly changed into a hoody and some jeans before fixing a quick breakfast. Just some bagels and creams cheese that Taehyung could eat in the car. By then Taehyung had came in the kitchen dressed and ready to go. He even brought Chelsea's favorite doll.

The two continued to the car, Baekhyun making sure Taehyung didn't fall as he was too occupied eating his bagel. Before the carrier could finally leave he noticed something sticking out of his mailbox.

He left Taehyung in the car while he went back. He pulled out what seemed to be a package and a letter. He opened the box noticing it was from a familiar bakery, the one he got the donuts from. He then opened the letter only to be terrified what was written on it.

Such a bad mother, letting their kids eat food from a stranger. Your neighbors are new shouldn't they be greeted not you? Enjoy the donuts! I made them fresh, a batch made brand new!

Baekhyun dropped the box. Remembering what he did.

Ding dong! Baekhyun's attention went to the door. He stopped watching the twins for a second to see who was at the door.

He opened the door only to see a a box and a letter. Hi! We're your new neighbors, just wanted to introduce ourselves. Enjoy the donuts! I made them fresh, a batch made brand new! He smiled at the nice thought and took the donuts back in the house, sitting them on the counter for the twins to eat as snacks.

He couldn't believe it! He admits it, their nice gesture was suspicious but he didn't think anything of it. It was a nice and private neighborhood, nothing bad ever happened. He threw the donuts in the trash can before calling a number "Call your dad, right now!"
____________________________________
OMG it's finally out! I hope you enjoyed it! I'm already working in the next chapter, hopefully I can cram in and finish the book in the next 10 chapters but only time will tell. Hopefully I won't be lazy and actually write( I've been out the whole week because of the snow) I've finished all my homework and my health is alot better. Stay warm and healthy! Love you guys so much!!