Luhan was at the door greeting parents as they came in. The first thing you noticed was his belly. It wasn't that huge but it was getting there. He was almost 5 months pregnant with triplets and from the looks of it they're all dominant. But no matter his state he looked flawless as always.

He smiled wide when he spotted us. Immediately I was pulled into a bone crushing hug "I'm so glad you guys came! It feels like we haven't seen eachother in forever"

"I know right! After new years we've all been so busy, look at You, you're glowing!" I complimented him and he waved me off "No need for flattering me, in a couple of months I'll have stretch marks everywhere, good thing Sehun agreed to get me a tummy tuck!"

We laughed and Luhan showed us in the classroom. The twins ran to their cubby's taking off they're rain boots and such before showing is around the classroom. We met their little friends and chatted with a few parents.

"Baekhyun?" A voice called my name. I turned around to see an old friend "Chae-rin?"

Just like Chanyeol she had entered the Idol world and became very successful. She was mostly known for being in the girl group 2NE1 but settled down after giving birth to her son Yoongi. She now models and designs clothes, sometimes she has reunion concerts every now and then.

She gave a me a light hug "I never knew the shy little freshman in my gym class had a thing with big star Chanyeol" She hugged Chanyeol as well "Why didn't you ever tell me about Baekhyun" She scolded him "I was so shocked when I found out, it was trending on twitter for days"

Chanyeol nervously chuckled "I didn't want them exposed like me" She nodded "I understand, I try to do that as much as I can with my little suga but the older he gets the more questions are asked"

We continued on having a conversation while more children came in. Finally when all the patents and children were in attendance Luhan closed the door and told the parents to sit at the tables.

They were small little chairs specifically for children and as I looked around some parents were adjusting including my giant of a husband. All I do is laugh as he was moving behind me. His knees were almost to his chest if he tried to sit regularly so he sat wide legged trying his best to he comfortable.

"Alright kids, everyone get to there spots!!! Everyone goes alphabetically" Luhan commanded the kids to their seats and the first kid went up presenting his project.

Multiple kids went by one after another till I noticed one kid. He looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on It, maybe I know his parents.

He excitedly stood up and grabbed his poster board. "My name is Jung Hoseok Jr. but my friends call me Hobi! My dad is a big talk show host on E! News and my mom owns a flower shop!" The kid kept talking and by then I realized he was Jung hoseok's kid, he looks exactly like him, Even the same energy. I wonder why his father didn't come.

After he was finished a couple of other kids went including Chae-rins son yoongi, which I learned was very enthusiastic about pursuing a rap career and owning his own record label.

Then it was finally the twins turn. I was nervous because I didn't know what they were gonna say. Kids are really honest when it comes to embarrassing things.

The twins popped up from their spots and retrieved their poster. Like everyone else's there were various pictures, colors and glitter glue everywhere. They introduced themselves "I'm Park Chelsea" then Taehyung followed "I'm Park Taehyung"

Chelsea began to talk "Me and Taehyung are twins, mommy said we became twins because Taehyung was lonely in mommy's stomach and needed a friend" they pointed to a photo of them when they were first born. They were so small and cute.