Chapter 68

When Friday came Madeline prepared the game, it would be hangman, and a riddle, 'The empress is very excited... and so is the emperor. Why?' We got the game and headed over to Madoka's. "Hey guys." Madeline greeted our friends. "Hey!" Madoka said. We sat down and began playing games. I held Madeline very protectively, what can I say? I am just a little protective of her, and my child inside her.

Then it was out turn to present a game, it was the time of the year where people were in town, so all of Gingka's friends were there. "Ok, so we have a game for you all to play." Madeline said. Then set up hangman, "Ok, so the answer is a riddle, you need to solve hangman and the riddle." I told them, "Ok." they said. Then we began. "Is there a... t?" Yu asked, "Yes." Madeline replied writing 't' on the board where it was supposed to be. People asked a lot more and they all finished with hangman. They began working on the riddle. "How are you feeling?" I asked Madeline, "Alright, a little tired, but i'm good." "That's good, you can rest on me if you want." "Thank you." she leaned on me. Then they asked for a hint. "Who is the emperor and empress?" I asked them, "well clearly you and Madeline!" Gingka answered, "Yes, and why would we be excited?" "I don't know, we need a hint." "What is something that happens after marriage, where the husband and wife are excited about?" I responded. They thought a while... "A baby? Wait wait wait! Are you two going to be parents?!" Sophie asked, everyone looked at us, "The emperor and empress are very excited to announce that we will be having a baby," I replied, "Oh my gosh!" Everyone was happily shouting around us, "CONGRATULATIONS!" They all yelled. "Thank you." Madeline replied tiredly, some of the games were very physical, like we did some running, that was Team Wang Hu Zhong's suggestion, we also did beyblading, that was Gingka's idea because everyone was here, so Madeline was very tired.

The next day we decided to make Madeline's old room into a nursery. We got a crib, a rocking chair and several other things we would need. While we were painting the room Madeline came up to me, "I love you Ryuga, I am so happy to be with you, I am so glad you saved me that day at the village, and all the other times you did save me." "I love you Madeline, I am so glad I saved you that one day, and I'm so glad I married you." I replied, and kissed her lips passionately.

(This is the second to last chapter! I will be posting the next one soon!)