Chapter 57: Wedding Dress

Madeline's POV

A few months later:

"Let's look in here!" Madoka and Hikaru pulled me into a shop. Today is the day we went wedding dress shopping. I looked around all the dresses, they were so beautiful! We walked around the shop a little, they all were snow-white, some with lace, some with jewels, some frilly, some simple. 

"Look at this one!" Madoka told me, pulling me to a rack, it wasn't frilly, but it was white with lace. "What do you think?" She asked me, 

"It's pretty... but.. Not what I'm looking for..." I responded she nodded. 

"Madeline! Look at this one!" Hakaru pulled me to look at one a few minutes later. It was frilly, and it had black lace, 

"Oh! Ryuga would really like this one!" I said, "and I like it too... but, let's keep looking." I looked around some more, then I spotted a dress, it was in the shape of a gown, sleeveless, it had gold patterns all over it. It was so beautiful! "Guys! Come here!" I called my friends. 

They came, "OH!" Madoka exclaimed. 

"It's beautiful!" Hakaru told me 

"I know! I think is it!" I tried it on, along with the one that Hakaru recommended. I really liked the gold one, so I got that one. 

Then we looked for the bride's maid's dresses. We picked out some gold ones. After that, we went to dinner and enjoyed ourselves.

"Hey Madeline, did you find a dress you like?" Ryuga asked me when I got home later that day. 

"I did it, I think you will love it!" I responded happily. 

"That's good. Did you have fun today?" 

"I sure did!" I hugged him. 

"So, we've gotta make the invites, do you have any ideas?" Ryuga asked me, sitting down on the couch. I sat beside him, 

"I have a few ideas." I pulled out a piece of paper and drew my idea. 

"That's pretty, but what if we added this..." He said and drew a little more onto the card. 

"Oh I like that, also this would be cute on there!" We continued drawing out the invitation for the entire evening. 

"Oh, it's perfect! Now! We should send it to a company that does cards!" I said and looked up a website that did it. After that, we sent it in so we could get a sample of the real thing. "Ryuga I am SO excited!" I cried,

 "Haha, I'm excited too," he kissed my cheek.