Chapter 56: A Little Bit of Planning

Ryuga POV

On the way back, Madeline fell asleep in the car, I had to carry her in the house. I set her on the bed, she needed to wake up, but then again she looked so peaceful and cute. 

"Madeline... it's time to wake up... come on..." I shook her lightly, she groaned and ignored me, turning over, I knew she was awake. "Madeline it's two in the afternoon, and if you don't get up, I'm gonna tickle you." 

"Don't... you... freaking... dare...." she mumbled. 

"Oh, I will," I smirked and sat on the bed. 

"No...." 

"I will..." 

"Fine..." she finally sat up and rubbed her eyes. 

"Well, it was about time you woke up sleepyhead," I told her, she smiled at me and got up, 

"Ryuga Can we do some planning now? Please? I just want to list some options." 

"Sure, we can look online." We sat on the couch and I pulled up some venues. We looked for an hour, and we only found ONE that we both liked, it was like a castle, it had a beautiful backyard area so if it was nice then we would have the ceremony there. The reception would be held in the castle. 

"Oh, this is perfect for both of us Ryuga! Since you do call yourself 'The Dragon Emperor.'" Madeline exclaimed excitedly, 

"And you are my Empress," I told her, she giggled. "The Dragon Empress..." She mumbled, then looked up and smiled at me.