Chapter 64

The next day I slept in, but when I woke up, I smelled something really good, I got up and dressed and did my morning routine, then I went down stairs, Ryuga was in the kitchen, making something. "Morning sleepy head." Ryuga told me, and kissed my cheek, "good morning! What are you making?" "Oh just some breakfast for my beautiful wife." i blushed, "why?" "did you forget?" "...forget what?" Ryuga laughed, "it's your birthday silly." "I-It is?" "yes, look at the calendar." he showed me the date and sure enough it was my birthday. "Wow i am just... haha." I laughed, Ryuga swung his arm around me. "Ready to eat?" "Mmhm!" Ryuga set a plate of french toast in front of me, "Happy birthday love." "Thank you, Ryuga!" "You are very welcome." I took a bite, It was the best! I continued eating. "Do you like it?" "It's so good! Thank you, you always make the best ." "I'm glad." "Next week is Gingka and Madoka wedding!" "Yea it is." "She said I was the maid of honor!" "that's awesome." "It is!"

After breakfast Ryuga pulled me into the car and put a blindfold on me, "R-Ryuga?" "It's a surprise." he told me. And we started to drive off, "I'm taking you on a date." "oh really! Fun!" "mmhm." After a little we arrived, "Can I take this off yet?" "No." Ryuga helped me out of the car and we walked into a building, then Ryuga took off my blindfold... "SURPRISE!" I was at Madoka's, it was a surprise party! "Ah!" I jumped, Ryuga laughed. "Happy birthday Madeline!" They all told me, "Thank you!" We had cake and games, "Ok present time!" Ryuga announced, and led me to the couch. I sat down. Ryuga handed me a beautifully wrapped small box, "this is from me." He said and sat next to me. I opened the box, and there were the most beautiful earrings I have ever seen. "Ryuga... they are so beautiful! Thank you so much!" I said and hugged him tightly, "I love you." "I love you too, i'm glad you like them." he responded. Then I opened more presents, they were mainly stuff for the house. "Thank you guys SO much!" I told everyone, "Your welcome!" They all shouted, "Did you have fun Madeline?" Ryuga asked me. "Yes I did! Thank you so much!" "You are so welcome, I'm glad you had fun."