Chapter 22: Battle Bladers

"MASTER RYUGA!" I woke to hear Merci call, 

"Darn it Merci, Madeline is sleeping!" I whispered/yelled, 

"Sorry Master, but it is 10:00, Battle bladers starts at noon." It 'whispered' back. 

"Ok, thank you for that known information." I growled, sat up, and saw Madeline's eyes flutter open, "Good morning, my beautiful Empress, did you sleep better?" I greeted her. 

She smiled, "Good morning, my Emperor, I did thank you." She hugged me, "are you ready for today?" She asked. 

"I am, thank you for asking." I hugged her back, got up and went to get dressed. She also dressed. After about ten minutes, she came in wearing a gold shirt and white shorts, she also wore the dragon necklace that I gave her. "You look pretty," I commented, she smiled and blushed slightly, 

"Thank you! Ryuga, I am sorry..." She suddenly blurted out. 

"Why?" 

"For several things, I am sorry for last night, I hate waking you, and I am sorry because I will not see your first two battles, but I promise that I will see the last two." Her face showed sadness, 

"Madeline, it's ok, you will see me win the battle bladers, and claim 'best blader in the country.' And you didn't wake me." She smiled. 

"I am sorry, I really wanted to see them, but I Doji doesn't want me too, he wants me to train." She said annoyed, 

"Well screw Doji." I said with a smirk, "but you still need to train, and I want you to show me how you are coming along today, after battle bladers, ok?" I told her, she nodded.

I walked out to my first battle, I was tired from last night, it was a blue haired girl named Hikaru, I kicked her butt so fast, and wrecked the stadium. The second battle wasn't so easy, I was battling Tsubasa, but I still won and took his power and wrecked the stadium. 

"The Dark Nebula has no use for frightened people!" I yelled and took Doji out. 

The next battle was against Kyoya, I would fight for Madeline, for her love, I saw her in the stands, she waved, and I winked back, I was prepared for this battle. 

"So Kyoya are you ready to fight?" I asked with a smirk, 

"If I win I want Madeline!" He practically screamed at me, "I don't know what you did to her, but I promise I will win her do you understand?!" He just made me laugh, 

"Really, you think you can win?! Ha! Right, well let's fight." (I don't want to type this, you know what happened.) I won that battle and then it was over for today. My body hurt, L-drago was taking me over and I hated it, When I got home, I collapsed on my bed, this dark power has now taken over me. 

"Ryuga! Open up! We need to talk!" It was Madeline, she was banging on the door, I opened the door. Madeline was there, looking angry and sad, "Ryuga, are you ok?" She came up and asked worriedly, I nodded, "Then what the heck was that?!" She yelled at me, "what 'wounds'?! What happened?! Tell me! Ryuga!" she had tears in her eyes, "Well... I think the dark power has possessed me, I did not do that on my own, I would never." I tried to hug her, but she pushed me away, and looked at me with sad eyes. "Possesed you?! What he heck! You better get that out of your system Ryuga! I-I am so worried, that power looked like it was hurting you." 

"It was." 

"Darn it!" she yelled hugging me, "I swear Ryuga, I hate that it hurts!" She was a mix of anger, sadness and worry. "Please, break away, free yourself." She begged, 

"I will try." I rested my hand on her cheek, 

"Ryuga... d-don't hurt yourself, please!" 

EDITED