Chapter 59: The Emperor and Empress' Wedding Day

(I'm really sad posting this chapter)

One month later...

I sat in front of the mirror, my makeup artist was doing my makeup while my hairdresser curled my hair, this was it, the big day, the day I was getting married. I was so nervous. Ever since I was young I wondered who I was marrying, as a child, I wanted to meet a prince charming, as I got older, around 11, I really liked Ryuga, but I thought I would never marry him. But as I was getting ready it felt almost unreal, almost a dream. I pinched myself to make sure it was. It was. I put my beautiful gold and white dress on, it looked beautiful, I looked beautiful, at least Madoka and Hikaru told me that I was. Madoka was my maid of honor, and Hikaru was my bridesmaid. It was funny, Ryuga had his best man, Kenta. Then was Yu, and Gingka. Ryuga's brother was also a Groomsman.

There were many people at this wedding. Everyone from our journeys had come to celebrate.

When the wedding first began, Ryuga's mother came up and hugged him, she was crying, 

"I never thought you would get married!" 

"...Thanks, mom..." Ryuga responded sarcastically, patting her back. 

"Ryuga." I heard a deep voice call, we turned, a tall man was standing there, a little taller than Ryuga, he had white hair and brown eyes. "Son." 

"Father?" Ryuga asked, and he was pulled into a hug, 

"Congratulations son, and who would've thought you would marry Madeline, I hope you are treating her well." "I am, father, it is good to see you." 

"It is good, your mother told me about your engagement, and she told of your time back at the house. I wish I could have been there. Madeline, how have you been? Ryuga hasn't been an ass has he?" 

"I have been good, and no sir, Ryuga has been very kind to me." 

"That's good I'm glad."

Then it was time, first, the flower girls started to walk, and then came the bridesmaids and groomsmen then finally me and Ryuto, he was the one to 'hand me over' to Ryuga, instead of my father, who was dead.
I was so nervous but very excited at the same time. I started my walk down the aisle. I reached Ryuga and the officiant, 

"You look amazing..." He whispered for me to hear. 

"Thank you, you look so handsome." He chuckled, 

"Thank you." he smiled and took me by my hands.

(Idk what all they say so I'm going to skip a little...) "Mr. Kishatu, please repeat after me." 

Ryuga nodded and smiled happily at me. "Madeline,'I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life, but the rest of yours because you are my everything.'" Ryuga repeated as he was told. 

"Madeline, repeat after me," The officiant turned to me.

I nodded "Ryuga, 'I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life, but the rest of yours because you are my everything.'" I also repeated. 

"Now! Do you Ryuga Kishatu take Madeline, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The officiant asked Ryuga 

"I do," Ryuga responded, he looked at me, smiled, and wiped the stray tears that were trickling down my cheeks. Next, the officiant asked me, 

"And do you, Madeline Take Ryuga to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

I smiled widely and said, "I do." The officiant smiled, 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Ryuga smiled at me and kissed my lips, Everyone cheered.  

A/N: Thank you all SO much for sticking with me, I hope you like this chapter! 

A/N: (This is future me!) Thank you guys again this is kinda cringy but it's fine :)