Chapter 62: Fun in Hawaii

"Well get ready, we will leave in a half-hour." I told Madeline, "OKE!" She said and pecked my nose lightly.

We went sightseeing, we walked around the jungle, "Ryuga look at that!" She pointed to a waterfall, it was spraying enough mist that it created a rainbow. "Very pretty." I commented, "Oh it is!"

After that we went to a luau, Madeline had a great time learning the hula, i'll be honest, it was NOT my thing. "Come on Ryuga!" Madeline called for me, I was watching her from the sidelines, "No thanks." "But it will be FUN!" "...for you maybe, i'm not a hula dancer." "Please!" "No." "Party pooper..." She mumbled, "Say whatever you want, I don't wanna make a fool of myself." "Are you saying that I look silly?!" "No, you look adorable, though I think I would just look ridiculous." "Well, it's never too late to find out!" She dragged me into the stupid hula line, and they taught me how to do it. "It's for men too," one of the instructors told me, "Hawaiian warriors did it." "...Fine..." "Yay!" Madeline cheered for me.

Then we had a hawaiian dinner, we watched entertainers preform, I saw people eat fire and do the hula, it was all quite an amusing sight.

After that we went back to the hotel room. I was taking a shower when I heard the door very quietly open, then SPLASH! ice cold water was dumped on me, "AH!" Then the door slammed shut and I could hear laughing from the other room. So this was payback for the pool... So this is how it's gonna be huh? Fine! Let the prank wars being!

I got out of the shower, dressed myself, and walked into the room. Madeline was reading a magazine. "Very funny Madeline, that was cold." "Yup, so was the pool when you threw me into it." She came up to me and hugged me, "Love you." "Love you too, but i'm gonna get you back for that." "What I thought we were even!" "hehe, nope, let the prank wars being." "Can we wait till we're home please?" "Sure, we can start at home." "Thanks, but a prank war is going to be fun! We can even team up on the others." "Oh yea we can." "Haha!" After that we went to bed.

The next few days we went snorkeling, we went shopping, and after a few days of fun, we went home, the gang met us at the airport, "Guys!" Madeline went and hugged her friends. "Hey! How was the trip?!" "IT WAS SO AWESOME!" Madeline yelled hugging me tightly, I nodded, "It was fun, I had a great time." "That's so awesome! Gingka where should we go for our honeymoon?" Madoka asked her fiancee, "Where do you want to go?" "I don't know! But i'm excited!" "Haha! Me too." Then we all went back to Madoka's house to hang out. "So, how was Hawaii?" Yu asked us, "It was really awesome! I had so much fun!" Madeline replied, hugging the ice cream loving boy, he giggled. Madoka served us all ice cream and we all enjoyed it.

Madeline and I went back to our house, and I helped Madeline pack up her room to move into the master, I went and bought a bigger dresser, my old one was too small. She set up her stuff. Then it was time for bed, we both tiredly crawled under the blankets and fell asleep.