Chapter 26: Please Come Back!

"Madeline," I said, tears in my eyes. This was the fourth time today I tried waking her. Once again nothing. I let my tears fall, luckily no one was here, although Gingka and Madoka and a few others should be here any minute, I was told by the doctors to move her arms, so I did, once a day. 

Knock knock, I wiped my eyes and went to the door, 

"Hey Ryu- Oh! Are you ok?!" They asked when I opened the door, and let them in. Kenta and Yu were also regular visitors. 

I gave a weak smile, "Yeah I'm fine." 

"Every day we come you become more and more miserable." Yu told me worriedly. 

"I'm ok." I lied in response. 

"Ok..." I showed them to Madeline's room, her face was pale, I checked her breathing and he heart rate, they were both fine. 

"Hey Ryuga, why don't you come out to eat with us?" Gingka asked me, it would maybe get my mind off of Madeline, 

"Sure, why not, I don't have anything to do." 

"Great, be ready to go at six and we can pick you up." I nodded. It was 4:30, they came about twice a day to come check on me and Madeline, once at 10:00 and again at 4:00.

They left and I slept till it was time to go.

"I will be back Madeline, ok?" I said giving her lifeless body a small smile. Expecting no response. 

I walked out to the car, "Are you ready?" Gingka was driving, I nodded and got in. 

"What kind of food are we getting?" I asked, I really didn't care. 

"We are going to sushi" I nodded again, that made me miss Madeline, she loved sushi. 

We got there and I sat down, the entire crew was there, I ordered my favorite thing to get here, the spicy tuna roll. 

"So how is Madeline, Ryuga?" I heard Benkei ask, everyone glared at him, "Uhh, never mind! Umm h-how is your food?" I ran my fingers through my hair, 

"She is still in a coma, she has not moved. My food is fine." I told him, once again, no emotion.

We finished and they took me home, I wore a blank expression the entire night, "Call if you need anything." Gingka told me, 

"Ok." I grunted and walked in.

Another week passed and I still grew more and more depressed, till the point that every time she was mentioned in a conversation I would need to leave. I couldn't take it.

I woke up from my sleep, I slept alot. I walked into Madeline's room, gave her a morning kiss and sat down on her bed just like normal, at least for this week. She had been unconscious for two weeks, 

"Madeline, if you can hear me, I just want you to know, I love you." I said as tears spilled down my cheeks, I had never been like this, and the feeling of pure depression was new, I had been sad before, but not this sad. I left a note on the door now, saying 'if you are Gingka Madoka and others, just walk in, I don't care.' Someone walked in, they came to see Madeline. I was sitting on her bed, tears streaming from my face, if it was a normal day, I would have tried to save my pride, but I gave up on that, I had almost lost hope on Madeline, and I felt dead inside. 

"Ryuga?" it was Yu. I said nothing, "Are you ok?" 

I shook my head, "No, it kills me to see her like this."

"Ryuga, you look just as bad as her, are you getting enough rest?"

"Thats all I'm doing, is sleeping."

"...Ryuga..."

Week three: I woke up one morning, and went to see Madeline, 

"Good morning," I said with absolutely no expression in my voice, I checked her pulse, I felt her heart beat faintly, but then, it stopped!

(Here is a cliff hanger for you guys! Hope you like it.) 

EDITED