Chapter 33: The Dragon Empress' End

I was in my dressing room, putting away all the things that I had browed for the show, when Kyoya walked in. 

"You sounded great!" He told me.

"Thank you!" I responded, 

"Madeline..." He started and pinned me to the wall, I couldn't move. 

"Kyoya let go of me!" I growled at him, 

"No, I-I can't! I... love you to much..." He slammed his lips onto mine, I struggled but I couldn't get him off, M-my dream! No! Kyoya kissed me in the dream I had while camping with Ryuga. Tears welled in my eyes. 

"Madeline you were-" It was Ryuga, I looked at him, and tears fell from my eyes, the look on Ryuga's face was purely heartbroken, I kicked Kyoya, getting him off me, 

"Ryuga!" 

"Madeline how-how could you?" 

"Ryuga he kissed me! It was not me I promise!" 

"Right." He walked out, 

"Ryuga! Please wait!" I begged. 

"No Madeline, whatever we were is OVER!" 

"Ryuga! Please!" 

"Madeline, NO," He walked back up to me, 

"Was all that you said to me fake? Does all I have done for you mean nothing? Have you been living a double life all this time?!" Ryuga yelled. 

"No! Everything you have done for me means the world to me! I love you Ryuga please I am still your Dragon empress!" 

"NO! You are not my 'dragon empress' whatever that was. I hate you!" He said and took the headpiece off of me and chucked it to the side, breaking it. 

"I-is this a d-dream? L-like the one I had while we were camping?" 

"No! You told me Kyoya was IN the dream, not that he KISSED you in it!" He yelled, he was more pissed than before. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He stormed away without an answer. In that moment, my heart shattered into a million pieces. 

"Kyoya!" I went up to him and slapped his face, hard. 

Tears were streaming down my face. I walked out and went and looked for Madoka and the others, I found them, 

"Guys!" I cried, 

"Madeline go away, we heard what you did." 

"I didn't do anything, it was Kyoya who kissed me!" 

"Well even if that was true, you broke Ryuga's heart, after all he went through for you, how could you do that?!" 

"I-I didn't!" I fell onto my knees and sobbed. After a few minutes of sobbing, I walked out of the concert hall, everyone left me, I was alone.

Len Kagamine walked up to me after everyone cleared out. 

"I heard what happened, I believe you, I know you would never hurt your boyfriend. Im so sorry that happened. Here, I know you already got payed, but I want to help still." Len handed me a hundred dollar bill.

"Len-"

"Please take it. I want to help. Also, may I see your phone?" I handed it to him. "I put my phone number in it, let me know if you need anything. Ill be here for the next few days, so if you need anything let me know!" 

"Thank you, Len..." He smiled at me. 

"You should go try to apologize." I nodded and walked out. 

I walked back to Ryuga's house. I knocked on the door. Ryuga opened, he glared hard at me. 

"I-I-" He went back inside and threw my stuff back at me.

"Get!" He told me, as if I was a dog and slammed the door. More tears fell down my cheeks, I now had no friends...

"How'd it go?"  Len texted me. 

"Not good at all." I replied 

"Madeline, please come to 245 (Enter random street name)"  I started walking to wherever that was. 

When I got there Len and the Vocaloid group met me there. They all gave me warm smiles. 

"Madeline! Hey!" Len waved at me. "I got you an apartment, I think you'll need it. Im so sorry about what happened." 

"Thank you Len, you really shouldn't have done that..." Len gave me a hug. 

"Let me know if you need anything else. Oh also, I put a bunch of food in there."

"Thank you Len, you are to kind." He smiled. 

"I have to leave, goodbye. If you need anything, please call me." 

"I will, thank you. Goodbye." They all left. 

 I collapsed on the bed, of my new apartment and started sobbing. Was this the feeling of pure sadness? Is this what Ryuga felt while praying for me to live?