Chapter 29: You Spoil Me

Madeline's POV

Ryuga took me shopping today, I had a really good time. He is so nice to buy me all of this awesome stuff, I set everything on my bed, and I noticed a small box,

"Ryuga! Can you come here please?" I called for him, he came in, 

"Yes?" 

"What's this?" I held out the small box, 

"That's for you, I knew you wouldn't pick this out, but I thought you would like these, if you don't we can exchange them." I opened the small box, and inside were some beautiful gold knot earrings, I gasped.

"R-Ryuga..." 

"Do you like them?" He asked me, 

"They are beautiful! Ryuga! Why? You have bought me enough!" 

"Because, you are doing so much better, and I am so happy for it, I wanted to give you a present, other than what I have bought you." 

"...Thank you... but you shouldn't have, i'm sure these were expensive!" 

"It's ok. I want to spoil you sometimes." 

"Thank you." I hugged him.

"You are very welcome." He kissed the top of my head. After a few minutes of hugging, Ryuga let me go, "I'll leave you be for a little." he left.

I took a long hot bath, and did my hair because I wanted to.

A month later Ryuga came into my room, I was playing with my new Rin and Len figures, 

"Madeline-what are you doing?"

"Nothing!" I said shoving them under my bed "I'm definitely NOT playing with my toys- I mean figures! Hehe..." 

"Sure you weren't. So, we are going camping," 

"Oh yay! Fun!" 

"Pack your things, we leave tomorrow." "OK!"

Ryuga came in again a few minutes later, 

"Madeline I am going to the dealership, I am going to get a truck, do you want to come?" 

"Sure I'll come!" 

"Cool." We drove up and Ryuga looked at the nice trucks, he wanted something nice. He finally decided on a nice black one, it had leather seats and he took me for a ride in it, it had great power and great speed. 

Ryuga payed for the truck and signed a ton of papers, "Thanks." We walked out, got in his new truck and drove to one other place, the sports store, and we got a kayak for the trip. I was really excited!