Chapter 36: "You and everyone else hates me!"

(Please remember what I said  in the last chapter! Thank you!) 

I started running, the cold wind hit my face. Someone tackled me before I got to the edge. I tried to get free but they held me there, I looked up, it was Ryuga. He looked at me with sad eyes, more tears started falling from my face. 

"Don't EVER try that again!" He told me angrily and held me tight against his chest. Stray tears fell from his eyes. 

"W-why? It's not like you care, you hate me, and I hate myself, so j-just let me go. P-please." 

"No I am not going to let you commit suicide." 

"But you-you will let me live with the fact that you and everyone e-else hates me? It's just torture." 

"No Madeline, I don't hate you." He told me, holding me tighter. 

"You said that you did." I sobbed. 

"I know I said that, I'm sorry, I don't hate you, I thought that I did, I realised how much I loved you." He held one of my hands and squeezed it tightly, "I am so sorry I didn't believe you, I must have shattered your poor heart." I nodded, 

"I know I shattered yours. I am sorry! I am! Please forgive me!" I begged him, "please don't leave me like you did, If you do I will kill myself one way or another." 

"I won't, I won't leave you! Of course I forgive you! I was also in the wrong by not listening to you." He was sobbing and just hearing his cries made me cry more, he hugged me tight, and I clung to him, "...Madeline... I feel new scars... on your wrists and arms... and your back is scabbed... what did you do?" He whispered, 

"I-I hurt myself..." I said I was crying harder.

"Why did you do that?" 

"Because I-I didn't know what else to do, I tried talking to Madoka, she ignored me, I tried texting you, and you just gave me hate, I don't have any family, nor friends anymore, I am alone..." 

"Madeline I promise you are not alone, not anymore. I will keep you, even if I am the only one who loves you, I love you with all my heart! You are my empress!" I started shaking. 

"R-really?" 

"Yes Madeline, really." More tears streamed down my face, 

"T-thank you." He stood up and helped me up also, 

"Can-can I kiss you?" We were both still crying and we were soaking wet from the rain, I nodded, he lightly pressed his lips against mine, "I love you Madeline." Ryuga told me after a moment,

"I love you too Ryuga."

On the way to my apartment, Ryuga was trying to get a good look at what I had done to myself, I had bruises and cuts all over my body.

"Madeline... don't ever do this again!" He told me, "It's bad! You have enough scars!" He scolded me. 

"I'm sorry..." He wrapped his arms around me, 

"Just promise me you wont." 

"Yes Ryuga, I promise."

We got to my apartment, to get my stuff. I walked in, the place was a mess, 

"Wow you must have been pretty upset for this to happen, is this really your room?" Ryuga told me, I started picking up my stuff, and putting it in a box.

"Yea, I was a mess..." He helped me carry my things and I moved back home.