Chapter 39: I'm Sorry

I walked into Madeline's room to get her out of the closet, when I opened the door I engulfed her in a big hug and buried my head in the crook of her neck. I needed to hold her.

"Ryuga?" She asked. 

"Madeline... I am so so sorry..." I told her.

"For what?" She questioned, hugging me back. 

"I have hurt you so badly... I didn't listen to you when I should have, and if I was a second too late, you would have been dead, I was so cruel to you, it's all my fault that you almost died! I am so sorry!" I held her tighter. 

"...It's ok Ryuga... I am alive, I have forgiven you, and you don't need to worry, it's in the past, you may have been cruel, but I understand that I would have felt the same way. I saw you sometimes while I walked... when I did, I was afraid of you and ran away, but I saw that you were in pain, that life was hurting you... Ryuga... I know that you hurt yourself... how?" I took a deep breath, and then she realized what I had done. "You went beyblading... you fought... you trained way too hard, you knew people would see if you purposely hurt yourself, so you went training and worked way too hard at it, you hurt yourself that way... Ryuga, I have seen that you have gotten stronger... but I also see the strain you put on your body, you are only human thankfully and you can only take so much." She ran her fingers over my arms, they had black and blue spots all over them. I nodded, she knew exactly what I did... and why I did it. 

After a few good minutes of embracing, I spoke up "Let's go get some breakfast." I told her, she nodded.

We walked downstairs and I made some waffles, and I got some whipped cream and put a ton of it on my waffle and only a little on hers.

"Hey! Give me that thing!" She took it and put a nice sized mountain on hers, then she handed it back to me, in which I put some on her nose. 

"Ryuga, hehe." She giggled and tried to lick it off, but she couldn't reach it, so I licked it off for her, "Ryuga gross!" I laughed, she went to the bathroom to 'clean her face.' When we were around the age of seven, our favorite game to play was hide and seek, so why not bring back memories! I hid behind the couch, she would have to figure out that we WERE playing and have to find me, I thought it would be a nice idea to liven the mood. "Ryuga?" She asked I didn't answer, "Ryuga?" she questioned again, "Ryuga where are you?" She called for me once again, after a moment of silence she walked upstairs... she was calling me again. A minute later she came back downstairs and slumped on the couch, "Ryuga please come out! Are you even here?!" Still no answer, "oh I see how it is... this is a game isn't it?" She sighed and got up, she looked everywhere, but still, I was in an obvious spot! Then finally she peeked around the couch, "Ah-ha! After a long search, I found you!" I smirked, "Shesh you scared me! I thought you left!" 

"I didn't leave," I replied. 

"I know that! Ok, it's my turn to hide, good luck finding me!" She exclaimed excitedly and ran off. My plan worked! 

I began counting "One ... two... three..." I kept going in my head. "...59... 60! Ready or not here I come." I started, the first place I looked was in all the closets, she was not there, "Madi!" I called and went into her bedroom, I looked under the bed, she was not there, I looked in the bathroom, she was not there, I looked in the kitchen, she was also not there. I went into my bedroom and looked in my nightstand cabinet, I didn't have anything in there. "There you are." I laughed.

"Haha, took you long enough! I didn't know I was this small! I should just hide here when the others come visit! Then I could stalk all of you hehe!"

After that we watched movies, to be specific, Star Wars, we decided that we were going to have a marathon, after the first movie, Gingka and others would come, and I had some 'words' to pick with Kyoya... 

EDITED