Chapter 44: Slumber Party!

A few weeks later...

"Hello?" I answered the phone 

"Hey Ryuga, do you and Madeline want to and have a sleep-over at Madoka's?" It was Gingka, 

"...a 'sleepover'" 

"Yea where you go over your friend's house and stay the night, you play fun games and watch movies!" Gingka told me excitedly.

 I rolled my eyes, "fine, we would be happy to, what time... five? Ok," I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Madeline asked, 

"It was Gingka, they want us to over Madoka's for a sleepover. 

"Oh really? Fun!"

We got ready, I wore my normal clothes, and Madeline wore, a white skirt and a black top, she also wore her crown and necklace. "How do I look?" She asked me twirling, 

"You look beautiful as always," I said kissing on the cheek, she blushed.

 We got in the car and drove to Madoka's house. 

"Hey, guys!" Madeline said she was happy, and so was I. We enjoyed dinner and talked, everyone was glad Madeline was out of her coma. The girls would sleep upstairs in Madoka's room, and the boys would have the downstairs, there were a lot of boys and only three girls. I had never been to a sleepover before, it was very interesting.

 "Ok let's play truth or dare!" Madoka exclaimed, 

"Yea!" Everyone in the room responded, except for me, I had no clue what that was. 

"OK does anyone NOT know how to play?" Madeline asked I raised my hand slightly, I was the only one who didn't know? Great. 

"What, Ryuga is the only one who doesn't know how to play? Ok well, let's say it's my turn and I will say, Madeline truth or dare. And she will respond with either truth or dare." Madoka explained

"Dare." 

"Ok I dare you to umm, give Ryuga a hug'" She came over beside me and hugged me. "And if she said truth I would ask her a question and she would have to answer truthfully, and in each truth or dare, you have three chickens, that means that you have three times to say you won't do that thing." I nodded. 

"OK, who is starting?" Kenta asked,

"let's let Madeline start since she was the first to be dared," Hikaru said we all nodded.

"OK... OH! Madoka truth or dare!" 

"Dare." 

"OK I dare you to go kiss Gingka!" they both blushed and everyone was staring at them, then Madoka walked over to Gingka planted a kiss on his lips, their faces both really red. Everyone in the room was giggling, and I just had a big smirk on my face. 

"There! Happy?" Madoka said her face was a tomato, 

"Yes!" Madeline said with a laugh, "Ok Madoka your turn." 

She gave an evil smile, "Ryuga, truth or dare." I rolled my eyes 

"Dare." 

"Go passionately kiss Madeline," Madoka said with a wave of her hand. 

"Is this night just going to consist of kissing?" Yu groaned, 

"No Yu there will be other stuff." Madeline's face was red and she was glaring at Madoka, who gave a smile back, the scene was funny, but I had a dare to follow through with.
Madeline was sitting next to me, I looked at her, put my hand to the back of her head, and pulled her into a kiss. As I was dared, it was passionate. When I pulled away she did not let me and kissed me once more, everyone had smirks on their faces. I pulled her close to me and put my arm around her.