Chapter 20: "Ryuga and Madi"

When we finished with dinner Ryuga told me he was somewhere else he wanted to take me. We got in the car and drove a little while. We reached a cliff, we got out of the car, and Ryuga offered his hand to me, I took it. 

Ryuga set out a blanket and sat down, I sat down next him. I leaned my head on his shoulders and he wrapped his arm around me. We sat like that for a while. 

"Ryuga?" I asked in almost a whisper 

"Yes Madeline?" He replied.

"Thank you for choosing me to be your girlfriend, I don't know what I would do without you." I told him , "It mean so much" 

"Madeline, there is no need to thank me. When I saw you for the first time a few months ago, I was so surprised to see you, and I was so happy too. You mean the world to me, Madeline." He smiled at me and brushed a hand over my cheek. "I love you, Madeline." 

"I love you, Ryuga." 

He kissed me lightly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Ryuga and Madi, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" It was Yu, I flinched out of surprise. "You two were kissing!" Yu shouted. 

"What do you want Yu?" Ryuga asked angrily.

"Doji told me to come get you, he wants you back because of battle bladers." 

"Yu we are in the middle of a date right now, go tell Doji that." 

"Ok! but its not my fault if he gets mad!" 

"OK. Now leave." Yu waved to us and ran off. Once we were sure we was gone Ryuga turned back to me, "May we try that again?" I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me again, our hands interlaced and he held my head with his other hand. 

EDITED