Chapter 13: Josh

After the carnival, we got in the car. 

"Madeline, did you have a good time?" Ryuga asked me, I smiled widely 

"That was probably the best night of my life." He gave me a smile back 

"I'm glad. Now, do you want to go grab some food? I'm hungry, and it's only 10 so we have another hour before Doji wants us back." 

"Yea that sounds good, I am also pretty hungry."

We drove to a sushi place, he ordered for us to go, I got the (insert favorite sushi here), and he got the spicy tuna. Then we drove to a cherry blossom orchard, found a place where we could be in private and ate our food.

We had finished our sushi and Ryuga started to get up, "I'll be right back Madi, ok?" I nodded, he left the table, so I sat alone. 

After a few minutes, I heard a twig snap, "R-Ryuga?" I whispered. Someone's hands went over my mouth and eyes, I screamed, but it was muffled by the hand. 

"I finally found you," I heard a familiar voice say. I tore the hand away. 

"RYUGA!" I screamed, but that was all I could say before the hand went back over my mouth.

"Naughty girl! For screaming out like that you deserve an extra set!" The man dragged me aways and tied my hands to a tree, my back was facing the man. I was in tears, crying out, we were in the middle of nowhere and no-one was around so if I screamed no one would hear. "Since you left, we are going to need to make up all the whips. I heard a crack of the whip that would soon sting my back 

"NO! Please! Josh no! Please don't hurt me!" I screamed back at the man. Just his voice sent my body into a panic.

"Shut up!" Josh tied my mouth with some rope so I couldn't talk, it would be muffled. "It's too late." The first lash came. This was a new whip, not the one I was used to this one had three leather tips.

Ryuga's POV

I walked back to our spot in the woods to find Madeline gone, "Madeline?" I called quietly for her, "Madeline, come out, it's not funny!" I called again a few minutes later. 

"Ahhh!" I heard a faint scream, 

"Madeline?!" I yelled her name again, but she was nowhere to be found. "Oh frick!" I dropped the tub of ice cream I was holding and started running in the direction of the scream. I looked around, 

"P-please stop!" that was Madeline's voice, I followed it. I saw the man, he was huge, and he was whipping Madeline. 

"Madeline!" I quickly ran up to the man and launched an uppercut to his lower jaw, I was strong from all the training I did, so I did a lot of damage. 

"Who are you?" He growled wiping away blood, I glared at him, I was furious, 

"Why the heck are you hurting her?! How dare you hurt her? You know exactly who I am, Josh!" 

"R-Ryuga?!" He stuttered, 

"That's right!" 

"I-I am sorry..." 

"NO! NO, you are not!" I kicked him in the shin, he yelped in pain and pulled out his bey and launcher, I did the same, 

"You've never beat me in a bey battle before!" He smirked, I laughed manically, 

"If you insist!" He was going to pay. "Let it Rip!" I yelled launching my bey. 

"Let it rip!" The battle was not long, I wanted to torture this man, for everything he has done, I wanted to do a lot more damage then I did, but he didn't have much power to take, I hit his broken bey out of the stadium. 

"Don't EVER come after Madeline again! Do you understand me?" He nodded, got up, and ran away. 

EDITED