Chapter 51: The Party

The next day, I dressed up somewhat nice and we went over to Madoka's. She had gotten streamers and a cake and plenty more decor, it all was gold and red. She made a sign that said 'Congrats Madeline and Ryuga!' It was all really cute, then everyone arrived, even Kyoya came. 

They all went to question Ryuga on how he was alive. "Why are we congratulating them?" Yu asked Madoka, Madoka told him just to wait, he will find out. 

After a while of talking, Ryuga and I took the stage, "Hello everyone, I'm sure you all are wondering why this party is going on, and why you all are supposed to be congratulating us." Ryuga started, the crowd nodded, except for Madoka and Gingka, who were smiling. "Well, we are very excited to announce... that Madeline and I will be getting married!" Ryuga said happily. Everyone looked shocked, then they all cheered. 

Yu and Kenta ran up to us! "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you both!" Kenta said, hugging Ryuga and me. 

"Thank you, we are happy too."

"Ry-Ry, I can't believe it!" Yu said. We smiled at him, 

"Believe it!" Ryuga told the kid. He was in a better mood than usual. 

"Madi, Ryuga, could we speak to you two?" Gingka called for us, we sat on the couch. 

"Yes?" 

"There is someone who wants to talk to you..." Gingka pointed to Kyoya, we stiffened. I knew this was coming, and I could tell Ryuga wasn't happy that he was here. 

 "...Congratulations, you two were always meant to be together. I'm sorry I got in your way. I'm sorry for what I did, I know I was wrong. Madeline, I've liked you for a while, but... I know now I'll find someone who loves me... Ryuga, I'm glad you are alive, and I'm also glad Madeleine's alive, I know it was my fault. I'm sorry." Kyoya said, and he looked at his shoes, 

"I forgive you, Kyoya, I know you will find someone who loves you very much," I told him. 

"Hmm, I'm still fairly angry at what you did, I forgive you, but I will be keeping an eye on you," Ryuga said tightening his grip on my waist. 

Kyoya nodded. "Congratulations, Madeline, you got a good guy. He will treat you very well I hope." Kyoya said and went to go get some punch. Ryuga breathed. I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"So, do you guys have any plans for the wedding?" Gingka asked after a little while. 

"No not yet, we will be planing soon though, I am just SO excited! I never thought I would ever get married! I never thought anybody would think to take me..." Ryuga laughed beside me.