Chapter 34 Month 1-3

One month went by and I still was so so sad. 

Whenever I saw Ryuga on the street, I would need to run away, but whenever I did see him he looked so hurt and in pain. I was afraid of him and I would start to cry. 

I took a lot of walks, it helped with my stress. 

I still went beyblading, but every time I would pull out Beautiful Draco, I would start shaking, and after a while I couldn't even pick her up. I slept too much and ate too little. I became depressed.

Month two: I cried every day, I could not help it, I was just so sad.

 Whenever I thought of Ryuga or any of my former friends I would start crying, I tried to text Madoka, but she ignored me just like everyone else.

I did not beyblade, in fact I didn't know where my bey was, I gave up on cleaning up the place, and it became a disaster fast. Len stopped texting me after a while.

Month three: I hardly felt any emotion other than sadness, and if I did it was usually anger at myself for everything I ever did. 

I texted Ryuga once saying" 'Hey Ryuga, I hope you are doing well, I miss you, I am sorry, Ryuga I am so so sorry, I know you hate me and I hate myself, but I want you to know am sorry, Ryuga I-I know that you think it was me, but Ryuga I would never do that to you, I love you.' 

'You don't 'love' me, you have Kyoya.' He responded a little later.

'No! Kyoya isn't here! And he will never be! I do love you Ryuga! Please believe me!' I didn't get a response after that.