Chapter 63

The next day, the prank wars began, I cleaned out a Windex bottle and put some blue Gatorade in it, I told her to open her mouth and close her eyes, she did and I sprayed it, "What was that?" "Open your eyes and see." She did and freaked out, "RYUGA! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" she screamed, I sprayed some in my mouth, "Now you're gonna die too!" I didn't respond, "...This is a prank isn't it, that is Gatorade..." She shook her head. "Yup, want some more?" "Yea ill have some." I handed her the bottle, "We gotta do this one in public, that would be great." She commented, spraying some in her mouth. "Oh thats a good idea." I nodded.

"Ryuga, I have something talk to you about." Madeline told me sitting on the bed. "Ok," "For the prank wars, we can keep it up, it's just, in the important moments, we have to be serious, like we can't joke about big things, like, you can't joke about, I don't know, breaking up with me, that is just cruel, so is that ok, because I want to have trust in my husband, and I feel this could break trust." "That is perfect, I like that idea, yes trust is very important, and I want to be able to trust you." "Thank you, i'm glad you agree." "Of course." I kissed her cheek. She smiled happily and hugged me tightly.

Madeline made dinner, we had fish. After that we cleaned the house a little and went to bed.

Madeline's POV

A few months later.

I walked to my new job, I guess I needed one because I was getting bored around the house. I had started a job at a coffee shop, Ryuga insisted that I didn't need a job because we were somewhat wealthy. Though we lived in a very modest house.

"Hello, you must be Madeline." My new boss asked, "Yes that is me!" I replied, "Wow it's really nice to meet you! You are married to the famous blader Ryuga, correct?" "Yes ma'am, I am." "That's nice." "Yeah." I put on my apron and began taking orders. I did the best I could to fill them. "Have a nice day!" I exclaimed as the last customer walked out. I was cleaning up when the bell rang, indicating that someone was here. "I'm sorry, but we are closed now." I said, not even looking up, "Well I guess that's one way to greet your husband." "RYUGA!" I ran to him, he chuckled, "Sorry I didn't know it was you!" I hugged him, "How was work?" "It was good." "Good." he kissed my cheek, "Madeline, were closing up you can go home now!" My boss called and walked in to the main area, "Oh, hello, you must be Ryuga, Madeline has been a big help today, i'm happy to have a hard working girl like her on my team." She said, "I'm glad she has been working hard. And i'm glad she didn't choose a very hard job." "I've heard she has been through a lot in life." "She has been." I poked Ryuga's side, "Ryuga, i'm still here." "I know." "Well, have a good day. See you in two days." "Ok, bye!" I waved. Ryuga took my hand and we headed home.

I was only going to work three days a week, because Ryuga didn't want me to push myself too hard, and I didn't either. We got home and I made dinner, while we were eating Ryuga spoke up, "I missed you today," "I missed you too Ryuga." "Do you want to do something fun tomorrow?" "Sure like what?" "Well, we haven't been on a date in a while," "Yea, it has been a while, what do you want to do?" "How about I surprise you?" "Sounds good to me!" "Good." Ryuga kissed my forehead and then we went to bed.