Chapter 19: A Date

We finished our ice cream, and headed home it was now 4:00. I did some training with Ryuga and went to bed. 

"Good night Madi, I hope you sleep well." Ryuga said, giving me a hug and a kiss to my head. 

"You too, goodnight. Please sleep well."

The next day

I heard a knock at the door, it was my new Dark Nebula friend, Kat, 

"Hey Madeline!" She said walking into my room, 

"Hey Kat, how's it going?" I was doing my hair, getting ready for my date with Ryuga, He had told me to be ready by noon. "

Good, why are you dressing up?" 

"Ryuga said he would be taking me out today, it's been awhile since he and I have gone anywhere together." 

"Wait, you're the one who is dating Ryuga?!" She asked surprised, Kat was a new member to the dark nebula, so she did not know about Ryuga and I. 

"Yes, I am, and I can't wait. He has been so busy lately so I have not seen him much." I said, and wrapped the curling iron in another lock of my hair. "Hey, Kat, can you pick out a dress for me to wear please." I asked her pointing to the closet. 

"Sure, of course," She started going threw my clothes, she pulled out a dress, the top part was a sparkly blue and the bottom was white, "Wow" Kat said, 

"It's so pretty!" 

"Thanks, I got it while shopping with Madoka. I put the dress on, it went down to right above my knees. 

"It looks great on you Madi!" Kat said.

 "Thanks!" I heard another knock at the door, I went and answered it. Ryuga stood there, wearing a nice shirt that matched my dress, which was completely unplanned for. He looked at me and chuckled, 

"As usual, you look amazing." He told me, I blushed 

"Thank you, look we're matching!" I laughed, 

"We are aren't we." He gave me a warm smile. 

"Wow I have never seen you actually smile Ryuga." Kat said. 

"Well, Madeline makes me smile." He said in response. That just made me blush more. 

"HEY GUYS!" We all turned to see Yu walking and eating ice cream. Yu was one of the ones I hung out with while Ryuga was training. 

"Hi Yu!" I exclaimed, 

"Why do you look so nice Madi?" He asked me. 

"I am going to hang out with Ryuga." 

"You have to get all fancy just to hang out with him?" 

"Well, Madeline and I are going out to a nice restaurant so we are all dressed up." Ryuga said and put his arm around me. "Are you ready?" Ryuga asked me. 

"Yup!" he wrapped both his arms around my neck, this surprised me, then pulled away. I felt something cold on my neck, I looked down, he had put a necklace on me, it was a dragon. 

"Do you like it?" He asked me, I gasped 

"it's beautiful, thank you!" I hugged him. 

"Your welcome." Everyone was staring at us, this behavior was new for Ryuga, and they all thought he was going crazy.

We walked out to the car and drove to the restaurant. I got a salad and he got a sandwich, we sat outside, it was a beautiful day out, we sat down at our table. 

We were eating our food when we heard two familiar voices, "How is your food?" One of the voices said. 

"It's very good." The other said. I looked over and there sat Madoka and Gingka. 

"I'll be right back," I whispered to Ryuga with a smirk. He gave me a confused look and I pointed to Gingka and Madoka, Ryuga smirked back at me and nodded. I tiptoed over to their table, and interrupted their conversation by saying 

"So... how's the date?" I asked very flirty like.

"Ah!" Madoka squealed and jumped up. Gingka also jumped a good two feet in the air along with his hamburger. 

"Hahaha!" I laughed. 

"Madeline!" They both yelled at the same time. 

"Did I scare you guys?" I asked still laughing. 

"Yes,! What are you doing here?" Gingka asked. 

"Ryuga is taking me out today, and we were eating when I heard you two." I said with a smile, "Well I got to go, Ryuga is waiting for me, but good seeing you guys!" 

"Ryuga is here?" Madoka asked, 

"Yea he is," I said pointing to my table. I could see the amused smirk on Ryuga's face, seeing the scene he must have laughed. 

"Ok well have fun on the rest of your date." Madoka told me. 

"Yea have fun." Gingka added. I smiled, 

"Thank you guys, you enjoys the rest of yours, sorry for interrupting," they both nodded 

"We will, thanks and no problem, I am sure that was a sight to see."

I walked back to our table, "That was hilarious." Ryuga remarked, 

"Yes, yes it was." I said laughing. 

"Gingka jumped so high!" We both laughed.

(in any chapter chapter please tell me if it is cheesy!) 

EDITED