Chapter 31 SPLASH!

(Before I start I just want to say thank you! I cant believe this, chapter 31! Can you guys? I think this is AWSOME! Im glad you all are liking the story so far, I have made changes as you can see, when the end comes I will be adding more detail! Unlike the last one.)

We decided to go to bed around 11:30, I got in my sleeping bag, it was nice and warm. 

"Goodnight Ryuga! I had fun today and I can't wait for tomorrow!" 

"Good night Madi, I also had a great time with you today, I'm also glad you liked my 'cooking' hm, tomorrow will be even more fun." He grabbed my hand and gently caressed it with his thumb, "I love you Madeline, sweet dreams." 

"I love you too Ryuga, sleep well." After that, we both fell asleep.

I woke one again with a start, the second time tonight! Why does my nightmares have to kick in again? I hate it so much. Ryuga I saw was sleeping peacefully, and I didn't want to disturb him. I took a deep breath, and laid back down. Somehow, somehow Ryuga sensed my stress and sat up, 

"Madeline... are you alright?" He asked me, 

"I-I'm fine." I replied, 

"This is the second time tonight, are you sure you're ok?" "I-I think so..." He sighed, and came up beside me.

"What did you dream about?" 

"I dreamt something different tonight, it was about... Kyoya... he was..." I stopped, would Ryuga be mad if I said the rest? 

"He was what?" "

He-he was in the dream and it just surprised me..." 

"That weird, i'm sorry." 

"It's ok," I responded Ryuga wrapped his arm around me, and lightly kissed my cheek, 

"How about we go to sleep now?" I nodded and laid back down.

The next day we were getting ready to go kayaking. We got the boat in the water and got in, I have never ridden in a boat of any kind before, and I was a little nervous.

"Ok it's simple, just get in and we will start paddling." Ryuga instructed me, I got in and he pushed us off. We started paddling, Ryuga was good at it because he was strong, but I was quite weak. But I kept at it anyways. We reached a lake, and made it to shore, Ruga was THAT close to getting out successfully, but. SPLASH! He fell face first into the water! 

"Haha!" I laughed and started to get out, but I was laughing so hard that I didn't see Ryuga, 

"Oh you think thats funny do you?" He said and pulled me into the water.

"Ah!" The water was really cold! "Ryuga!" I splashed him, "Oh you are in for it now!" 

"No!" I started frantically swimming away, but he caught me, and splashed my face several times, we were both laughing really hard.

After that ordeal we packed up and left, I had a great time with Ryuga. He is so nice to me, and I loved his company. 

EDITED