Chapter 35: Month 4-6, Goodbye

WARNING: DARK SUBJECTS. 

(I would like to say something before this chapter starts, I do not support suicide, I don't know why I thought this was a good idea to put in this book but I regret it, I would take it out but its too big of a part so I cant. But just know you are all LOVED VERY MUCH!! More than you will ever know, I love each and every one of you! Please dont ever try to harm your self the way Madeline did! Thank you for reading this part of my book!) 

Month four: I have started hurting myself, I did not notice that I did at first, but then It actually started hurting, but I truly didn't care. At first it started with a simple stub of the toe but it grew to cutting my arms and opening my scars. I wore dark clothes and didn't got out of the apartment for much. 

Nobody cared about me, and I was alone in this world. I often kick the wall of my apartment, hard enough to hurt me but not hard enough to dent the wall.

Month five: I just couldn't take it anymore, I walked over to the B-pit, 

"Madoka?" I asked my voice was week, this was the first I had spoken in a while. "Can you help me? I have fallen and I can't get back on my feet, I am just so sad, and I can't help being so, I hate myself." 

"Madeline, if that is really you, I don't know what to tell you, Ryuga doesn't want you back, you must understand that." 

"I do, I don't talk to him and he doesn't talk to me, I am pretty sure he hates me." 

"Well, you broke his heart, and he is just as sad. Don't think he wants you back, but he misses the feeling of love you brought him." Madoka told me. She, I could tell hated the sight of me also.

Month six: I have decided that I would just make it end, I have no friends and no true home or family. 

'Dear Ryuga, you have made me feel so loved, I just want to tell you that I love you and goodbye, I have decided to kill myself, I don't have anyone to turn to for help, I was better off at the village. I have fallen into depression. Don't try to stop me, there is nothing else for me. I will see you in heaven my friend. Love-Madeline.' I texted him.

I started my walk to the cliff, it was raining and was getting dark. I was in my favorite clothes, the outfit Ryuga had gotten me, my necklace, bracelet, earrings.

I found the place I would be jumping off of, it was the tallest place. Tears fell down my face, as I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry..." I whispered and prepared myself to jump.