Clubbing

It had been a long night and all Beau wanted to do was party. He grabbed his phone, keys and wallet before checking his outfit in the mirror and heading out the door.

He went to the club that was down the road

He went to the club that was down the road. It was a hole in the wall, a true definition of a dive bar. As he walked in he felt his phone buzz. His eyes rolled as he saw it was a text from his girlfriend. With his eyes on his phone but his body still moving he bumped into somebody much smaller than him.

"Beau?" His eyes averted from his phone as he recognized the voice. A smile lit up on his face.

"Jade?" He asked quietly before she smashed him in a tight hug causing them both to start laughing. "God it's been way too long." He said as his arms wrapped around her. She nodded her head in agreement. "What are you doing this far out of town?" He asked once they pulled away.

"I was sort of hoping I would run into you." He chuckled lightly. "That and one of my friends wanted to come here." He nodded before she grabbed his hand catching him off guard. "Would you maybe want to meet them?"

"Of course Jadey." No matter how long it had been between when they last spoke or even saw each other they would always start right where they left off. She guided him into the bar and towards her friends who were in a booth in the back. Before they reach the table she stopped him by turning around.

"They are off limits." She warned. He gulped and nodded. Jade was never one to warn him, but when she did you best believe that she was serious. A smile rose across her face before she went on towards the table. She slid into the booth leaving Beau awkwardly standing there. "Girls this is Beau." She said before she pointed out each girls as she spoke next. "Beau, this is Perrie, Jesy and Leigh-Anne." He gave them a small wave before Jade pulled him into the booth.

His eyes scanned the room as the girls dove into a conversation they must have been having before they all got there. When the brunette hit his side he turned back towards the girls.

"Sorry." He simply said before Perrie spoke.

"No big deal. We just wanted to know what you wanted to drink." He shrugged. Always shy when he was around new people. Jade was like a sister to him but the other three were mere strangers. Perrie grabbed his hand as she went to get drinks. "Come on. I need some help." She said a smile creeping along her face, just as a red hue rose across her cheeks.

They slowly walked to the bar in silence before Perrie was pushed back into him by a drunk club goer. His body tensed as she saw his jaw clench. Her thumb soothingly moved along his knuckles.

"Relax. He didn't mean it." Beau let out a breath and nodded. "Now tell me. How did you and Jade meet?" She asked as they sat at a pair of empty bar stools. He chuckled lightly as he recalled the moment.

"She ran into me on the playground and kept running, so I went after her. When I finally caught up to her I realized that she was getting picked on by a pair of guys. I sat with her for the rest of the period. Ever since then we've been practically inseparable." Perrie was intrigued by his accent. It was different than the normal South Shields tone she had grown used to.

"You weren't born here though were you?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"I was born in Sydney. The accent has stuck with me all my life." He said with a smile. The bartender finally came over and took their order with Perrie ordering two shots for them to have now. As he picked up the glass their eyes met for the first time. Something was different but neither could put their finger on what. "Cheers." He said before the glassware touched and the alcohol slid down their throats.

Perrie grabbed onto his bicep as the burn spread across her throat. As he started to chuckle she hit his arm. A familiar voice drew her eyes away. It was Alex.

Beaus eyes followed Perrie's before he recognized a face in the crowd. It was Beth. His girlfriend. The blonde stormed towards the pair while Beau did the same. As Alex kissed Beth, Beau grabbed him by the collar and threw one punch square to his nose. Perrie on the other hand slapped Beth hard across her face.

Unfortunately security was on them and they were being dragged from the club. When they reached the threshold Beau started to laugh. Perrie watched him utterly confused.

The other three of Little Mix were now being escorted out by security as they had all slapped Alex across the face. Jade went up to Beau poking him hard in the chest.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled. "You can't go around punching people. You know where that got you last time." Perrie, Jesy and Leigh watched as they saw Jade truly mad for the first time.

"Oh come on Jade. He was kissing my girlfriend." He paused. "Well ex-girlfriend." Jades face softened.

"I didn't know." He chuckled as his arm gently moved around her shoulder.

"Trust me even if I told you and you met her, you probably wouldn't have believed it." Jade chuckled as she started following the girls down the street Beau still at her side.

"Come with us to my flat?" He nodded following the four girls to Jades flat. When he started chuckling she looked at him confused.

"My flats in the same building, but we haven't seen each other in years. How the hell does that happen?" She simply shrugged.

"Maybe you should answer your phone more."