👥Ch.38 What we've been through💭

Start from the beginning

"Oh, we're fine, it's going to take more than one bullet to get rid of us. Thats a fact now." I said to lighten the mood which worked seeing as everyone was smiling or smirking.

"It was nothing really." PJ sighed but smiled regardless.

"PJ that was more than nothing, what you two did was really brave." Mr. Ink said.

"Oh no, I was having a panic attack the whole time. He was brave." I said as Palete shook his head.

"Yeah, you had a panic attack but that doesn't change what you did." Coach Error said.

"When I heard my son was in the hospital, I wanted to know what happened immediately. We looked through the video camera's we have set up around the school, and I watched it all. Fresh, if you didn't block that bullet with your arm when you did when you guys were found...PJ wouldn't be here." Coach Error said as me and PJ both seemed shocked.

"Hell, I knew my son was the type to take the risk of saving another's life. But when I saw you on the camera with your panic attack, when you blocked the bullet and threw yourself out of a tree at the girl just to stop her from shooting PJ? ...You got some hell of a gut kid; I'll give you that." Coach Error stated.

"Oh yeah, about jumping out of the tree...don't do that again. You could break your neck next time you do." PJ said scolding me.

I was going to reply but before I could I was on the ground suffocating from a bear hug.

"You stupid piece of crap! Don't you ever scare me like that again or I'll have your head on a platter!" Savage yelled.

"Ma'am-"

"She's fine!" PJ said as the nurse reluctantly nodded leaving as the red head continued to smother me in a bear hug.

"Oh, me and Travis got you a taco!" She dropped me putting a bag with a taco inside on my lap.

"Travis...?" I asked as the guy with white hair and green eyes that helped us last time came up to us.

"That would be me." Travis said as I introduced myself.

Eventually everyone else came to see if we were okay.

The doctors said we had to stay for another day or two before we're sent back home, but personally I'm not sure what to do.

'They're going to want to talk to my parents and their... Ugh! What am I going to do!?' I thought as I glanced as PJ from the corner of my eye, remembering everything we've been through so far.

'...Okay, I'm fine. I got this...I just need to tell Amber. She knows, she can help...in the meantime I can't let PJ, or anyone find out.' I thought as I felt a tap on my shoulder, but I didn't panic since I knew who it was.

"Y-You alright?" PJ asked as I nodded not even noticing the studder since I was in deep thought.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. Just wondering how my mom will react, she's on a business trip with my dad." I lied wishing I could tell him the truth.

"Well, let's get inside before the nurse gets upset with us. She's already annoyed with how late she has to work, and it's aggravating hearing her complain." PJ said rolling his eyes as the said nurse walked out talking to some random guy on the phone.

"Ugh, that's the fifth different guy she's talked to about hanging out at night today...what a whore." He groaned as I laughed a little deciding to push my plan aside for a little, so I don't get stressed.

"Haha, if that's her fifth than I feel bad for how much she's going to hurt for the rest of the week." I mumbled smirking as PJ laughed at my joke, we made our way in the hallway.

"Um...Hey." PJ said the moment I was going to turn the doorknob to my assigned room, I turned to look at him.

"...Thanks, and your wrong. You actually were a lot braver than you think you were, and that means something coming from me...me and my dad get along, but we don't agree on a lot of things." PJ said holding up his hand for a fist bump.

I returned the gesture with a smile.

"No problem, you were brave too so thanks for defending me. Just...try not to take so many life-threatening risks next time." I stated as he laughed lightly walking to his room.

"No promises." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh okay, whatever you say Mr. I'm A Risky Hero." I laughed opening and closing the door behind me, looking around the hospital room I was stuck in for the possible next two nights.

I got in the bed and wrap myself in the thin, white sheet they for some reason called a blanket in here looking out the window.

"Today went great, surprisingly."

AN; Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Till next time my fabulous/dashing readers!