Chapter 42: Sherlyn

Start from the beginning

I didn't know what would happen afterward, all I know is that I love him. Relationships for both of us right now aren't the best option. We're both going on tour, I have two big auditions, and he's going home to see his family.

"I know you don't want a boyfriend right now, so I'll wait for you," Zach confirmed.

"I'll wait for you too," I agreed.

We cleaned up and decided to get some Wendy's chicken nuggets. Of course, Logan came with us since he was going out to get food too. The car ride was quiet, so I automatically connected my phone to Logan's sound system in his car. I played some pretty upbeat music causing all three of us to sing loudly.

It was an overall fun night. Zach went home and I had a video to upload tomorrow that I filmed with Zach before my whole drowning situation. Logan stayed over a little so I was safe. He made me drink my (surprisingly yummy) medicine that I was prescribed. Tasted like strawberries! I changed and around 11:33 I fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and I immediately went to go upload my video. I copied the link and changed my Instagram and Twitter bio and also had a tweet, Facebook post, and Tumblr post ready for it! Right when I pressed upload, I sent everything out. Then I went on snapchat promoting my new video and on Instastory. Zach and I did a cover of Once by Maren Morris which fit our relationship kind of.

Zach tweeted about it also and retweeted the link from me. Many comments started rolling in asking if #Zachlyn was back and if I still loved Zach. Of course, I love Zach and possibly in the near future #Zachlyn will come back. As of right now, I'm about to go to the set of Ellen for an interview and promoting my album that just came out and my tour that's starting in August.

I wore a black tank top, black shorts, black knee high socks, black doc martens, and a denim jacket.

A lot of black, I know. Ayla was driving me to set and was way more excited than I was. To be honest, I was super nervous. The drive wasn't long which made my nervousness worse. Although, Ayla calmed me down and walked me inside. Someone from set led Ayla and I to my dressing room. I was vlogging it all and I was so excited.

"Sherlyn, you're on in 5," A stage manager told me.

I drank a little water and hugged Ayla. When I walked out, the stage manager directed me to where I am supposed to stand. He explained that when Ellen basically welcomes me, I walk out and sit on the white couch. I stood there for a couple minutes and then heard the music to her show come on.

"Our guest today is 15-year-old Singer and YouTuber. She's made only 2 EP's and already has her own tour that starts this August. Please welcome Sherlyn D!" Ellen says.

I nervously walked out and saw the crowd of people. I waved and smiled then went to give Ellen a huge hug. We both sat down and the music died down. As well as the screaming.

"Oh my goodness I can't believe this is real," I said and chuckled.

"Why do you say that?" Ellen asked.

"I watched you for a long time and I've always dreamed of being on your show and now that it's happening, it's a crazy feeling," I explained with a huge smile on my face.

"What do you feel if I may ask," She laughed at me.

"I honestly feel really excited and also feeling like I need to throw up. But I'm good you know!" I embarrassingly confess.

"Well we love you so much and we have quite a lot to talk about," She says. "Firstly, can you explain what happened in Logan Paul's vlog?"

"Oh well, we were in Hawaii. We being Logan, Our friends; Ayla, Brendan, and Ayla's boyfriend, the Why Don't We boys and my ex. I just finished a workout with Ayla and then next thing I know I was thrown into a pool by my ex-boyfriend," I explained.

"Then what?" She urged.

"Well, I can't swim and I drowned basically. Greyson didn't know that I couldn't swim I guess so Zach, he's part of Why Don't We, dived in to get me then brought me to Logan where he did CPR or chest compressions but it didn't work so they brought me to the hospital," I finished.

"Yeah we have a clip right here," Ellen says.

~In the clip~

"So Ayla and Sherlyn just finished their work out," Logan said to the vlog.

"Good!" Greyson says.

A huge splash was heard and Logan drops the camera on the couch. Another splash was heard and there was a lot of yelling.

"Zach, give her to me," Logan yelled.

"I'm calling 911!" Jonah announced.

"She can't swim why the fuck would you do that!" Daniel shouted at Greyson.

"I'm calling her parents now!" Jack yelled.

"Come on Sherlyn!" Logan screamed

Brendan picks up the camera and his eyes are red due to crying.

"Sorry Logang, we'll get back to you," Brendan sobs.

~End of clip~

"It must have been scary. What were you thinking when the whole thing happened?" Ellen asked.

"It really was. I was just hoping he wouldn't throw me in and he did and I just prayed that someone would get me in time," I sighed. "I'm okay now I just have bruises on my chest from Logan trying to save my life,"

"Speaking of Logan and Why Don't We, how close are you guys?" She asked.

"Logan is like my older brother and the other boys are like my brothers and best friends. It's never a dull moment with them," I smiled.

"Zach and you used to date right?" She smirked.

I just nodded as old pictures of us popped up.

I miss calling him mine...