11 | Remembrance

Seaside, California September 4, 2012

Scott 

I was glad Zach was completely occupied with Lily and Celesta. He wouldn't even hesitate to rip Seana apart if given the chance.

Now here she was in front of me, the cafeteria's lights leaving a glint in her silvery eyes.

"It's been a long time Scotty, have you missed me?" Seana purred, a smirk forming on her red-painted lips.

"Not in the slightest," I replied, seething, "What are you doing here?"

"Well I thought we could catch up," she smirked, "But I do have other priorities to take care of as well," her gray eyes blackened for a split second then receded. "I'm wondering if you're still stupid enough to even try and stop me."

"Well here is a fair warning," I began, each word laced with contempt, "If you even try to touch either of them, you will have an entire coven of witches descend upon you. Every supernatural in this town already wants you dead, so I suggest you walk your psychotic ass out the door before you make a mistake."

She wasn't even fazed, just borderline amused. "How interesting, I must have hit a nerve, I know you care for the boy, I've kept tabs over the years. But her? She is only just a human, a weak one at that." Seana spat.

"I'm surprised you haven't connected the dots. She isn't just some puny human you can squash this time," I hissed, glancing towards where the three of them were sitting, Lily's head was turned, looking at Seana and me curiously. She turned her head back around, only for me to see Zach looking past Lily, straight at Seana.

Seana started to grin like a lunatic, "Ah, a witch, how fascinating. I'll consider your empty threats, but I'd advise you to tell your little abomination behind us to refrain from trying anything stupid, it would be a shame if he were to make," she paused, her face contorting into a sneer then hissed, "a mistake."

"Go to hell," I hissed under my breath.

Her sneer turned into a smile once more.

"I'll see you around," she purred as she walked around me and left the cafeteria. My gaze snapped to Zach he chucked his tray into the trash, his expression turning to rage as got close to me.

I hoped to God he wouldn't try anything stupid here; Zach could be very unpredictable at times.

"What the hell was that?" Zach snarled as his brown eyes gave off flickers of a blue glow.

"A problem, one that we will solve elsewhere, now calm down before you fucking wolf out for the entire world to see," I remarked, his eyes narrowed.

"You're asking me to just let her go, after what she did?" Zach hissed.