Chapter 37: Zach

May 27, 2017

I woke up to a chorus of happy birthday's only realizing it was the whole gang minus Sherlyn Greyson. Today was the day that I was supposed to spend with my best friends, but one is hurt. I couldn't imagine how bored she must be for my birthday.

"Happy Birthday bro," All the boys yelled.

"Thanks, guys!" I smiled.

"We're gonna go to visit Sherlyn for a little bit and then hit the beach," Logan informed me.

I nodded as everyone left my room to get ready. I checked my phone and saw three texts. One from my family group chat, one from Sherlyn's mom, and one from Sherlyn.

To: Me

From: Sherlyn

"Hi Zachy! Bappy Hirthday! Haha, you're 16 now! I'm sorry I can't spend time with you today but I'll definitely make it up to you. I'm also sorry that I don't remember much, it's the retrograde amnesia. The doctor says that I just need to hang around the people I lost memories with and then I'll remember. But don't mope around. GO HAVE FUN! ily Zach and have a great birthday <3 virtual hugs from me to you (>^~^)><(^~^<)"

I chuckled and screenshotted her message. That's definitely something I wanna remember. After I put my phone down, I packed up for the beach. I placed my GoPro, extra clothes, and towel inside my bag also and headed out. We agreed that all the WDW boys will be in the black Durango while Logan, Ayla, Her boyfriend, and Brendan go in the jeep. 

"We're here," Jonah announced.

We got out and saw Sherlyn's mom waiting for us. It must've been weird for her to escort nine people up to one room. Though, the hospital was chill about it. Everyone let me see her first so I quietly walk in. When I did and saw Sherlyn asleep and snuggled up on the pillow I held last night. How could I tell? It smelt like my cologne. The whole room kinda had a faint smell of it. I walked over and softly used my index finger to gently graze over her cheek.

 I walked over and softly used my index finger to gently graze over her cheek

I sat down and looked at her. She stirred in her sleep only resulting to her waking up.

"Hey princess," I whispered. "How are you feeling?"

"Zach? What are you doing here?" She questioned.

"We're all here visiting before we go out to the beach," I explained. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, my chest still hurts. The doctors said I'm getting out in 2 days though," She replied.

"That's good, any other news?" I asked.

"Just gotta wait for a week or two to do anything extreme. My chest is bruised from Logan doing CPR," She informed me.

"I'm just happy you're okay," I sighed.

Her hand held mine as she smiled. After a few minutes, she told me that everyone can come in. When I went to get them, they were all excited to see her. We all talked a little then went to the hospital food court to get food. Logan said he'd get me my food while I stayed with Sherlyn. Her parents had to go to work so they wished me a happy birthday before leaving.

"Zach?" She called. "What am I forgetting?"

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"I can't remember anything after arriving in LA. All I remember from that day is you and the boys having my luggage," She sighed.

"Well, I asked for your number and you didn't give it," I chuckled as did she. "Long story short, after recurring run in's, I got your number and we dated for 3 days and then I messed up,"

"Oh," she said. "Well, I think whatever you did is forgiven unless it's cheating,"

We both laughed and then got interrupted by everyone coming back with breakfast. We all ate and then had to leave. The boys kissed her forehead, Ayla and her boyfriend hugged her, and I kissed her cheek. The rest of the day was okay, could've been way more fun if she was here. All of us tweeted except me since I stumbled across an article about Sherlyn and Greyson on twitter.

Greyson Dumped Sherlyn?!

Greyson Chance, Sherlyn D, the Why Don't We boys, Logan Paul, and his friends are currently in Sherlyn's hometown. They all rented out a villa in Hawaii for Sherlyn's ex-boyfriend and youngest Why Don't We member, Zach Herron's, birthday. They all went back to LA on Monday then catching a red-eye flight to Hawaii on Tuesday. According to fans that met them at the airport, many said Greyson and Sherlyn don't seem like they were dating. If anything, she looked snuggly with Daniel Seavey.

A couple fans said they spotted the gang waiting for their flight. Sherlyn tweeted quote "can't wait to spend this week with amazing people! Back home I go!" without tagging none of the gang. She's tweeted Daniel multiple times since the BBMA's saying things like "Where's my $20 you owe me @seaveydaniel?" and "Can't wait to film this week's new cover with @seaveydaniel." Is it possible that there was something there? Apparently, Greyson Chance thought so. He tweeted out that he was flying back to LA this morning.

He also tweeted quote "Love is overrated anyways. I don't even think I fell in love." Greyson deleted every tweet regarding Sherlyn soon after. Only keeping the silly tweets from their show Famous in High School. Does this mean Sherlyn is officially single? Well, there are no words from her yet, but hopefully, questions will be answered soon.

I sighed and turned my phone off. I hope Sherlyn's okay with this. After the beach, we went to drop off whoever wanted to sleep back at the villa then went to visit Sherlyn at the hospital. Logan had a visitors pass so we could just go in. They let me go inside first since her drowning was really hard on me.

I walked in quietly and saw her asleep with her laptop on her lap. Before I closed it, the video open was a compilation of her with the boys and I. The video was paused on a snapchat of her and I kissing. Was this a sign that she missed us? Maybe I shouldn't look into it. Plus she doesn't have her memories. I kissed her forehead and sighed. She's endured so much in the last month. Two heartbreaks. Well, I don't know if she's hurt with Greyson. I just wish I could turn back time to treat her right.

My beautiful princess, my poor heartbreak girl...