Chapter 8: Sherlyn

I woke up and saw I was in my bed. Did I really knock out for the rest of the night? I shrugged it off and checked my text messages. They were just my aunty Grace telling me that my homeschooling starts next week Monday. It was 10:45 am, which is pretty early for me.

I hear something upstairs causing me to get up to check it out. Wait I'm wearing one of Zach's shirts with just my panties... did he change me? I mean I'm sure didn't look at my private parts. I quickly brushed my teeth before I went up. While walking up, I saw Zachy making waffles! He had the waffle maker out and he was mixing some pancake mix up. I quietly get behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Good morning beautiful," He greeted me happily as he turned around.

"I didn't know you stayed last night babe," I say.

"Well, you didn't let me go so I just told the guys to drop off some clothes for a week and I'll stay with you," He laughed.

I jumped on the empty counter and Zach came towards me. He stood in between my legs with his arms snaking around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and I played with his short hairs. His hand rubbed up and down my sides tightly. The door opened and I saw Logan vlogging. His camera was on us...

"SHERLYN! AND OH GOD!" Logan yelled as he barged in then turning the camera away.

"Logan, I didn't know you were coming!" I say and jumped off the counter. Zach went back to cooking.

"I was gonna ask if you wanna hang out but I guess Zach beat me to it," Logan shouted.

"I actually have to go to the studio to work on our new EP after I eat, so my princess is all yours for the day," Zach interrupted our conversation.

"Okay, see you guys later!" Logan shouted and left.

I chuckled as I shook my head. Suddenly, I felt Zach wrap his arms around me. I turned and faced him to see a huge smile.

"Why are you all smiley?" I questioned suspiciously.

"I'm just happy I have you in my life," He happily answered.

We shared a short but sweet kiss and went to eat. Zach did a pretty good job making waffles. I think it was the best I've had in awhile. He took a picture of our waffles saying he'd post it later while I just worked on uploading yesterday's vlog. The waffles he made were really good! Zach definitely needs to cook for me more! The video finally uploaded and I got on all my social media platforms to announce it.

"The vlog is up now guys and leave a bunch of mouse emojis if you're snap fam!" I say with a big smile.

I quickly posted it to snapchat so that Zach and I could post a snapchat together. I sat in his lap and we played with the dog filter for his snapchat.

"Hey guys go check out my baby's vlog on YouTube under alohaxsherlyn and leave some music note emojis if I sent you," He said and kissed my cheek before it ended. For my snapchat, we had the flower crown filter!

"If you have seen the vlog, yes this is my boyfriend Zach!" I announced.

"Don't worry guys, I'm taking good care of this one!" He assured my fans and kissed my lips.

I posted it and we both posted stuff on our social media platforms. He posted a picture of us cuddling and I posted a picture of us at Disneyland. A lot of my fans gave positive feedback. Some fans commented "if you hurt her we're hurting you," or "Aw I ship it!" which made both Zach and me happy. A lot of his fans didn't take it so well. Many of them said "I bet she just wants fame," or "Zach deserves so much better than... that" and it got me feeling insecure.

I got hate daily, but this is new. Getting hate for being with someone I care about? It's a new low for people in our society. Zach got ready and left to record their EP. I had a day off and was gonna hang with Logan. Knowing Logan, he'll want to go out and explore. Although, I was scared to run into Why Don't We fans.

"SHERLYN IM HERE!" I hear Logan yell. "Hey what's up?" He asked concerned.

"It's nothing," I lied with a smile. He turned his vlog camera off and took a seat next to me.

"I know that it's something. Think of me as your older brother cause I'm here for you," Logan sincerely comforted me.

"All of Zach's fans hate me. I've never gotten hate from people for being with someone I care about," I spilled.

"Don't worry about them. Just because they say it doesn't mean it's true," He advised me.

"Why don't we just watch movies today?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Let's go then!" He yelled as he turned on the vlog and carried me.

"Today we have a wild little Sherlyn! If you guys didn't know her you should subscribe right now the links are in the description, she's a vlogger and singer. AND boyfriend is one of the Why Don't We Boys," He said as we walked into his apartment.

"Can I go say hi to Mav?" I asked after he put me down.

"Fine let's go see my boy Maverick," Logan groaned.

I walked with Logan to his room and saw the beautiful parrot! We talked to Maverick for a while and then we both kissed him goodbye.

We sat on the bean bag chairs and started watching movies. Eventually, Mark came home and joined us. Mark ended up being lazy and just sat with me instead. After one movie, we ordered pizza and ate lunch. No text or calls from Zach, but I shrugged it off. We finished 4 movies so far and it was now 9:54 pm. We were on our fifth movie and I was already falling asleep cuddling next to Mark.

I would stay up for Zach but I need sleep. Slowly my eyes felt super heavy and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Logan's Point of View:

When I looked over to Sherlyn and Mark, she was asleep. I started up the vlog again but made sure I was quiet.

"Yo bro, you're 23 years old and you're cuddling with a 15-year-old," I whispered with a laugh.

"She's like a little sister to me bro!" Mark protested.

"Let's go take her to her room," I whispered.

Mark scooped her up and I had her keys. We got inside her apartment and put her down gently on the bed. Mark tucked her in like a big brother.

"Now that Sherlyn's asleep, we're gonna call up Zach and set up a prank," I whispered. We went back to Mark and I's apartment and sat back on the love sacs.

"HERE'S THE PLAN! Zach and Sherlyn have been dating for less than a day now but we're gonna prank Sherlyn for her to think it was all a bet," I say.

"That's messed up," Mark commented.

"It'll be a great prank though," I laughed. I quickly dialed Zach up and after 4 rings he answered.

"Yo Zach!" I greeted.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Wanna play a prank on Sherlyn?" I warily questioned him.

"Depends on what it is," He replied.

"We're gonna prank her to make her believe that you made a bet to be with her," I explained.

"I don't know man, that seems risky," He commented feeling unsure.

"We're gonna do it before you guys hit one month," I told him.

"That's gonna be days before my 16th dude," He noted.

"It's okay I'm sure she won't act badly," I assumed.

"Okay, talk to you later. Gotta finish up at the studio," He told me.

"Later dude!" I said and hung up.

Now, all we gotta do is secretly plan.