"Do you have cucumbers too?" I asked and she hummed again "They're in the vegetable drawer, why?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I have a taste for them right about now" I said as I grabbed another container with sliced cucumbers in it.

My mom and Chanyeol stopped putting things on the tray and turned to me "But honey you hate cucumbers" she looked at me with confusion.

I just shrugged my shoulders "Doesn't matter to me, the stomach wants what the stomach wants"

My mom carefully examined me before slowly nodding "Well okay then, let's get going before the hot chocolate gets cold"

I grabbed the tray with christmas themed mugs and a pot filled hot choclate. On the side was a big bag of marshmallows and a pitcher for milk.

We made our way into the room to see my dad and Daehyun trying to put up the Christmas tree while the twins sat on the floor playing with the ornaments.

I sat the tray on the coffee table and kneeled down beside the twins. Before clearing my throat "The snacks are ready"

My dad made a big huff plopping down on the couch "I think I'm getting a bit too old for christmas"

Everyone laughed and as Daehyun finished putting the top layer of the tree on he rebuttled "Last time I checked you were the one asking for presents"

My dad waved him off "You kids don't understand the struggle of decorating, I have a whole house to decorate with lights"

Mom hit him on the arm "Well instead of complaining why don't you ask them to help you out up the lights"

I sat back and watched as the two bickered. Chanyeol was on the couch sipping a cup of hot chocolate while the twins were downing the cookies. But Daehyun, he was staring at me.

I gave him a puzzled look and he shook his head "Sorry for staring, it's just I never thought I'd see you eating cucmbers " He pointed to the container of sliced cucumbers I was eating out of.

"What? I can't eat cucumbers or something?" I scoffed and he rejected my answer "No, it's just that you hate cucumbers"

"Okay I get that but it doesn't hurt to try right?" I ate another one and that made my mom and dad laugh.

"When your mother was pregnant, if she so much as smelled cucumbers she'd puke everywhere" My dad spoke up and Daehyun continued "When we were in elementary one time at lunch you cried because the teacher forced you to eat the cucumbers left on your plate"

I grimaced at the memory Ms. Han hated leftover food. It's like she had an obsession with unfinished meals.

"I was like 5, no one liked vegetables when they were 5" I tried to justify but even Chanyeol jumped in.

"You didn't kiss me for a month because my mom put cucumbers in my lunch and you claimed I tasted like cucumbers" I put my head down in shame. That was a bit extreme. He even brushed his teeth right in front of me and I still wouldn't kiss him.

"Look I've just been craving it, just like the pickled radishes, it's just something I want don't judge" then my mother suddenly gasped "Oh my god!"

Everyone looked at her with concerned looks "What? Is something wrong? Do you need to lay down?"

She denied my offer and smiled "No no, just got a little excited" and I raised an eyebrow "Over What? is me eating cucumbers that big of a deal?"

She squealed a bit "Nothing dear, let's hurry and get to decorating the tree before the twins get a tummy ache from all those cookies"