"Green-eyed sky scrapper?" My eyes go wide as I cut her off.

"Yeah. What does that even mean?" Eleanor sounds confused.

My phone drops, could he possibly remember the name that I have saved for him on my phone?

**

*Harry's P.O.V*

"What do you want to do, mate?" Liam asks me with worried eyes.

I stay silent. Silence has grown to be my specialty during this past week.

"Come on mate, say something. Anything." Zayn speaks.

I turn back to the wall that has become far more appealing than what it truly is, and my mind drifts off to the random words that have been floating around my mind.

I know each word holds a memory about Julianne, so each day I have picked a word and focused on it until I fully regained the memory.

The first day, the word was "purple."

This one was the easiest. Purple is her favorite color. But, after at least 10 hours of thinking about the color purple, images and her voice flooded my head.

*Flashback*

"So, what's your favorite color?" Julianne grins at me through the screen on the computer.

"Hm. This is a tough one." I rub my chin and look away from the video call.

"Oh, come on! Just pick one!" She whines and chuckles.

"This requires deep thought! It is a very important decision that I have to make." I giggle.

"Blah. Blah. Blah." She smiles at me as she leans her head against the wall and pretends to be asleep. Moments after, fake snores sound through my speakers.

"Ehem. I can't concentrate." I laugh at her fake sleeping, and she begins "snoring" louder.

"Fine! Fine! Green. Green is my favorite." I laugh and she finally "wakes up."

She scrunches her nose at her dislike for the color green.

"You're a hater." I cross my arms and sit back. "Let me guess, your favorite color is pink? No, actually, it would probably be some weird color like charcoal, since you are a weirdo." I chuckle.

"Charcoal?!" She bursts into laugher. "So, grayish-black you say? Who even says 'charcoal.'? She tries to mimic my accents and almost falls off of the bed from her laughing spree.

"Whatever." Her laugh is contagious, and soon, I am laughing just as hard as she is. "So what is it?" I ask curiously.

"Guess." She grins at me.

"Uh. Give me a hint." I tell her.

"Um. It rhymes with 'gurple'." She says and begins laughing again.

"Oh gee. What could it be?! What color rhymes with the non-existent word 'gurple.' Um. Is it surple? Or murple? Or maybe it's blue." I play dumb and she raises an eyebrow.

"It's purple, you idiot." She says before continuing to laugh.

"Purple." I repeat.

"Yes. Purple. Remember that because I will ask you what my favorite color is the next time we talk." I smiles.

"And I will get it right the next time we talk." I say confidently.

"We'll see." She says as she leans back.

*End Flashback*

The second day was harder, the chosen word was peanuts.

*Flashback*